Dina Lohan

Fidgety, Sweaty, Mumbling

During Dr. Phil Interview

9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091712_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Despite insisting she was completely sober for her big Dr. Phil interview, Dina Lohan appears completely out of it during the hour-long sit-down ... sweating, slurring, and fumbling her words through the entire thing.

You'll recall, Dr. Phil's people released a teaser for the interview last week -- in which Dina appears seriously dazed and confused -- but Dina insisted she had not been drinking beforehand, telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

Dina blamed the editing for making her look messed up -- but after the interview aired today, it seems editing wasn't to blame ... something just wasn't right with Lindsay's mom. She was overly emotional, anxious, panicked, and disheveled.

As the interview began, a jittery Dina repeatedly asks "Are we rolling? Are we rolling?"

Dina appears extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview. At one point, when Dr. Phil asks about Michael Lohan's alleged abuse, Dina abruptly asks to put a stop to the interview, claiming she doesn't want to be on camera.

She adds, "God, it's so quiet in here."

Dina later laughs nervously, and asks to go home. And this is all in the first fifteen minutes.

As we previously reported, Michael Lohan -- who participated in the interview -- says he's positive Dina was "wasted" during the interview ... which was taped at 10 AM.

Calls to Dina were not returned.

Vinsetta

"Did you just fist bump me?" and MiLo Jr managing a gay band....hahahha

Andyconda

DELMAR, milo Jrs bad makes the Villiage people look like the Tea party

LLsez

PRICELESS:
"Glass was more diplomatic, pointing out many signs of deception. The crying was definitely a fake. Glass points out that nobody sheds tears from just one eye...and Dina was using the tissue just as a prop."
________________________________________
...gotta post one of my all-time fav DUIna quotes:

"We're [she and her FOUR kids] all in the entertainment business. We're all bi-coastal."

Andyconda

Dina is now Pole Vaulting into the Hamptons.

Andyconda

she wants to retract the story now its to late.

Grandma Cracker

Someone pour HELL(p) a drink.
`
BTW, I heart JWoolman

Ellie G

So that moron homeschooled her children? Ooookayyyy. Someone needs to beat her upside the head with an inept cellphone. Can we pound that?

Diane

no wonder Linsey is so messed up look at her example ... that was the worst interview I have seen in a long time I am surprised that Dr. Phil put up with her

quirky

I was embarrassed for everyone. Definitely for Dr. Phil and her comment about little shoes, etc. She needs help. You know she watched herself, with her hands over her eyes (sometimes).

Sad sad

In her defense that is extreme anxiety. She might be on meds for it but I don't know. When you get like that you can't concentrate, fidgety and emotional. In fact Lindsay does the same thing. People sometimes confuse that with drug usage. It's similar to acting like you're on speed because you get the fight or flight thing going. I mean it's possible she was on something but it's very possible it's high anxiety too.

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan @dinalohan
Ah, Hollywood--we are still waiting for the A-List offers to start rolling in!!! Call us!!!!<3 Love you!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I <3 LISA!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Wheres my BEBY FH? You promised!

Sad sad

"You're in your little tie, your little shoes,"
and actually I thought that was funny except nothings little on Dr Phil except maybe..... ya

janet

The best Lohan can do is bad mouth Bynes.
Guess it's Lohans version of spin. Dina Lohan was a joke. My god, who will pay for my botox , my wigs and hair extensions. She is over 50 trying to look liek 25. Never works.

Oh, Dina Lohan wanted the interview, she got it.

Dina Lohan was stoned on whatever. orry she will use that as an excuse. Oh, that's right, Dina Lohan already used that excuse. Damn, hate when that happens.