Dina Lohan

Fidgety, Sweaty, Mumbling

During Dr. Phil Interview

9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091712_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Despite insisting she was completely sober for her big Dr. Phil interview, Dina Lohan appears completely out of it during the hour-long sit-down ... sweating, slurring, and fumbling her words through the entire thing.

You'll recall, Dr. Phil's people released a teaser for the interview last week -- in which Dina appears seriously dazed and confused -- but Dina insisted she had not been drinking beforehand, telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

Dina blamed the editing for making her look messed up -- but after the interview aired today, it seems editing wasn't to blame ... something just wasn't right with Lindsay's mom. She was overly emotional, anxious, panicked, and disheveled.

As the interview began, a jittery Dina repeatedly asks "Are we rolling? Are we rolling?"

Dina appears extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview. At one point, when Dr. Phil asks about Michael Lohan's alleged abuse, Dina abruptly asks to put a stop to the interview, claiming she doesn't want to be on camera.

She adds, "God, it's so quiet in here."

Dina later laughs nervously, and asks to go home. And this is all in the first fifteen minutes.

As we previously reported, Michael Lohan -- who participated in the interview -- says he's positive Dina was "wasted" during the interview ... which was taped at 10 AM.

Calls to Dina were not returned.

Honeys Booboo

She's actually not drunk during this interview.
But she *is* extremely hungover.
Ultimately that's a distinction without a difference.

ketjo

This explains a lot to me about Lindsay it really does....!!!
She plays one parent against the other....probably always has...since she was tiny....

david 183

Now you know why Lindsay is so jacked up. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. So sad.

Jenn

She needs to go to rehab

Latoya's Headband

Im watching this as we speak! This woman is a complete mess! Any one that would put herself infront of the cameras and be interviewed in her state of mind is either mental or the biggest attention whore. This is bad-really bad!

BLADE-RUNNER

Looks like the kid learned from her mother. These 2 clowns need to join the circus. TMZ please stop posting the the mother and daughter act I can't take it anymore.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Chick was incomprehensible, as usual. She's a ****ty interview, I can only assume that talk shows book her because she's a walking train wreck. I also couldn't stop staring at her chiclets smile.

nicaw

She was either on something, probably pills, or acting trying to get additional sympathy. it's the lack of focus that's the issue. Constantly asking if the cameras are rolling. Yes, it is an on camera interview. DUH

david 183

He should've asked her why in the world was she kissing her daughter in the lips. Get some help already.

Jody

Dr. Phil cannot be trusted. He proved that with that whole Natalee Holloway mess. I don't believe anything that comes from him since he loves to manipulate footage.

ilovegossip

So...does the family watch this, and not do anything about it? Michael Jr is supposed to be the smsrt responsible one...lets see if he takes action as he should.

Gretel

I can't believe I watched it but I did. I watched it. Phil was his usual self-congratulatory buffoon and Dina was just not there. I wasted an entire hour of my life waiting for something just.one.thing and it never got there. Not only did Dina seem drunk/stoned/all of the above, she seems to have serious mental and/or emotional problems. I needed to take a shower after watching.

stupid american

The sad thing about this is Kristen Wiig isn't around anymore to do this skit next Saturday...woulda been hilarious!!

Kate

There is a difference from being umcomfortable and insecure to being under the influence. Dr. Phil was trying to make her look as bad as he could for media attention...and here we are. I hate to see a woman or anyone being treated like this. A woman who has suffered abuse especially has a hard time standing up for herself and looking confident. I didn't see any signs of drugs - just insecurity. Dr. Phil offered her no comforting words to ease her discomfort, and surely knew it would have this effect.

CN

Dina is delusional. She thinks she's "in the business" and thought she could play Dr. Phil. I loved that he called her on her incorrect use of Big Words when she was trying to impress him. Plus, bitch interrupts too much. No wonder Linds never had a chance.