Dina Lohan

Fidgety, Sweaty, Mumbling

During Dr. Phil Interview

9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091712_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Despite insisting she was completely sober for her big Dr. Phil interview, Dina Lohan appears completely out of it during the hour-long sit-down ... sweating, slurring, and fumbling her words through the entire thing.

You'll recall, Dr. Phil's people released a teaser for the interview last week -- in which Dina appears seriously dazed and confused -- but Dina insisted she had not been drinking beforehand, telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

Dina blamed the editing for making her look messed up -- but after the interview aired today, it seems editing wasn't to blame ... something just wasn't right with Lindsay's mom. She was overly emotional, anxious, panicked, and disheveled.

As the interview began, a jittery Dina repeatedly asks "Are we rolling? Are we rolling?"

Dina appears extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview. At one point, when Dr. Phil asks about Michael Lohan's alleged abuse, Dina abruptly asks to put a stop to the interview, claiming she doesn't want to be on camera.

She adds, "God, it's so quiet in here."

Dina later laughs nervously, and asks to go home. And this is all in the first fifteen minutes.

As we previously reported, Michael Lohan -- who participated in the interview -- says he's positive Dina was "wasted" during the interview ... which was taped at 10 AM.

Calls to Dina were not returned.

seamus

I never cared much for Dr. Phil, but after this interview I LOVE HIM!!! Talk about entertainment. I love it. Alchol, coke, pills whatever it is it makes for great T.V. I am going to keep this on my DVR forever!!! You know what is really weird is how much better Dina looks than Lindsay. Lindsay could do Freaky Friday again and play the mother. Normally I try not to wish bad things on other, you know karma and all but I hope this family gets old testament type of plagues.Maybe that is what happened to Lindsay's face. I want to be their for the crash and burn.I love this ****!!!!

campy

Compared to any member of the Lohan family...especially Dinah, Dr. Phil is a monumentally successful, law abiding, and contributing member of society. He probably cheats on his taxes, but everyone does.

That broad was a wasted mess.

bring back recent posts

...this is just SAD!!!!!!!!!!...what a selfish mother too still be carrying on with this crap when she is clear of her EX....the scars are permanent for her children...shameful parents...both of them!...and Dr.Phil...nothing like feeding the frenzy...he is just as bad...making 10's of millions of this poor behaviour ...shaking my head

Delmar

Michael

If she wasn't on something or in withdrawl from something then I'd be afraid for her well-being and get her into a hospital NOW.

thedeathparade

She seems more nervous and uncomfortable.

UPYOURS

That woman is nuts. Excuse me while I go answer my "INEPT CELL PHONE". I don't think she was so much drunk as drugged up. Hold on, I have to go look at my husband's "little tie and little shoes". She didn't answer a single question.

tgrfan42069

she is lindsays mom of course it was someone else fault she was wasted

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why would she be nervous, people? She gives these "interviews" all the time, think tonight it's Access Hollywood, or something. She called herself the white Oprah, didn't she? She's not all vulnerable and new to this, she was high.

Delmar

This is another REAL Dina Lohan tweet.

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
Tmz is a farce nothing b ased on facts ! Harvey what kind of law do you practice ??? Do some background checks !!!

David

Man F*** Dr. Phil. The poor woman is telling this a-hole about getting beat up and he does his best to make her look stupid. I honestly felt bad for her. I know she may not be the best woman/ mom, but there are a lot worse ones out there. Dr. Phil, how do i know you're full of ****? Because your fan base consists of old women over 50 that could use their arm fat as wings and fly away.

either or

Word around the hood is Phil did her before the interview so that's why she's a little frazzled. She's lookin good tho, I'd do her too doc.

HipHopLover1

And don't leave out Kris Jenner! The entertainment industry kills souls. One has to be a strong person to survive in Hollyweird.

HipHopLover1

Don't forget to throw in Kris Jenner!

These Hollyweird moms are pathetic. I would rather have a fat, overweight mother who cooks and cleans, goes to PTA meetings and sets punishment, than a mother with their type of money anyday. Hollyweird parenting is legal pimpin at all costs to the health and safety of children. SAD SAD SAD!

jc

How funny was it when she said she gets the news about her daughter from TMZ?