Jim Carrey

Rebounding with Hot NEW Piece of Ass

9/17/2012 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jim Carey and his new girlfriend?Call him Ass Ventura.

Jim Carrey hit the beach in Malibu this weekend with a brand new thongtastic bikini chick ... just a short time after reportedly breaking things off with his last GF -- 23-year-old Anastasia Vitkina.

50-year-old Carrey is a LEGEND on the Hollywood dating scene ... cycling through stunners like Jenny McCarthy, January Jones, Renee Zellweger and Lauren Holly.

0917_jim_carrey_girlfriend_subasset_fameSo far, the identity of the new chick with the great butt is unclear ... but we're hoping this one sticks around a while.

Zarley

jenny Mcarthy is a scag.Im glad Jim dumped her wide mouth hole.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looks like a bride to order type of gal.

Throwback kid

I wonder when she makes love to Mr Carrey if she shuts her eyes and pretends she is with Justin Bieber, or one of the Jonas brothers instead of a 50 year old grandfather who she has nothing in common with? This is sad, Jim is looking for his lost youth and she is looking at Jim's wealth

Cirrus Unicus

He's such a lovable goober. When he's not ranting about how vaccinating your child will cause autism. Okay maybe in rare cases. But German Measles will KILL them. Not too hard a choice in my eyes.

Woot

Ok, Carrey's somewhat funny...sometimes... but I SURE as hell don't get the attraction to him. In fact, I can imagine him scaring the poop out of me were I to find him mid-orgasm on top of me.

*shiver*

rye

No fool like an old fool!

Beauty

Geez, what sort of junior high flunkies does TMZ have writing most of these entry captions?

CriticXtreme

Look, I'm just glad she's young and not a boy.

KicksandGiggles

Really Jim? The only thing this chick wants from you is a valid credit card authorization.

ray

clearly he is not a boob man

Cujeaux

His depression hasn't prevented him from banging everything in sight. He's a pig who doesn't appreciate the few fans he has left. Glad his career making oddball movies is finished.

ESmith

Recently I have noticed and am not sure who the staff member is but there is a definite disrespect and sleeziness creeping into this site,. Jim Carey's piece of ass!!!! Really?????? .. How infantile and snotty?? That young lady whoever she is is someone's daughter, sister, friend, niece, grand daughter etc.. Who makes these snotty remarks?? More and more I avoid this website.. Could you even try classy for a week maybe?? Just asking....

Joao

Jim Carey has disturbing psychiatric issues, that chick will figure that out and jump ship like the rest did.

Lynn

I find the term, "piece of ass" highly offensive, sexist, and just plain RUDE! It sounds like a conversation in the high school boy's locker room.

Kdidle

Way to show up as the sexest jerks you are. Only total dirtbags refer to a female as a "hot piece of ass".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments