Jon Cryer Bike Crash

I Thought I Was

GOING TO DIE

9/17/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091712_tmzlive_cryer_launch2
Jon Cryer nearly died during his violent bike crash this weekend ... but the actor tells TMZ the very first thought that raced through his mind was, "NOT THE FACE!"

Cryer just called in to "TMZ Live" ... telling us he luckily didn't break any bones during his crash in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon ... but says "I've left a lot of my skin on the Pacific Coast Highway."

As we previously reported, Cryer wiped out during the cycling leg of the race ... explaining, "You know how cyclists wear the leotard that offers zero protection? I used that to break my fall."

Sputnik2

All most died!!!! Hahahahaha, what a *****. A little road rash, Cryer is the perfect name, put on some big boy pants and become a man you douche bag.

speed

This seems pretty dramatic considering someone actually died during this year's race. Not sure why no one is reporting that yet. Maybe because it wasn't a celebrity. Why don't you look that up?

News Flash

I thought he was already dead.

Raymond

Dude - any pro cyclist's gonna laugh into your face. WHIMP!

Italia

If he didn't have that helmet on, he might have! I'm surprised he didn't break his arm or some other bone on his body! I love you Jon!!! By the way, is my favorite actor losing his hair on the top of his head? If so, just buy yourself some more!!!

DaveT

Duckie races bikes?

verlinda

A skinned elbow and knee...he thought he was going to die what a P---Y

kerrplunk

Malibu, actor, dying. Sounds like Charlie sheen.

linsey

He's got the face of an ape. Definately the ugliest guy on TV. Any kind of accident could only be an improvement. Time to send 21/2 Men to rerun heaven. The show SUCKS without Charlie.

static

Ronco spray on hair.

dclaire

I miss Charlie sheen

Talon Kai

OMG, poor Jon! I'm glad he's ok though, still looking sexy.

David

Die already.... If it wasn't for that show (2 1/2 men), he would be a on welfare. Nerd to the max.

David

How in the hell did you get on T.V. You are such a whimp and nerd. Especially in your real life. If I saw you on the road I would run over you so I wouldn't have to see your ugly face on T.V. again. But then again, you would get my car dirty with all the **** in your pants. I'll just hope that you lose balance and fall off a cliff.

EatMe

What a whiny pvssy! I had a car accident where I flipped a few times and went down a deep slope and 50 feet into a forest and didn't whine or bitch at all....except that when the car stopped, landing on its side, I climbed out to find my 6 million dollar man board game all over the forest floor :(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments