« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Lochte

Jeah, I Heard About Seth

MacFarlane's SNL Sketch

9/17/2012 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091712_ryan_lochte

Seth MacFarlane absolutely DESTROYED Ryan Lochte during this weekend's "Saturday Night Live" ... and while the swimming star says he hasn't had a chance to see it yet, he certainly didn't seem too pleased about it.

MacFarlane appeared as Lochte during the "Weekend Update" sketch to do a preview of the new shows on television. Seth portrayed Lochte as an ABSOLUTE IDIOT ... referring to the new show "Go On" as "Goon" (he didn't realize it was two words) and at one point randomly saying, "It feels so weird to be dry."

Lochte told us over the weekend he hasn't checked it out yet -- but judging by his tone, he probably heard how brutal it was.

If, like Lochte, you haven't seen it either ... check it out below. We give it six swims.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

billybob

Ryan is a douche. It is important to hit douches as long as it needs until they realize, that they are douches and not super cool or something. Ryan needed it very badly and i hope he get's more...

Julie

Hilarious!

Cujeaux

They didn't bring up the fact that he's hung like a lightswitch. Maybe next time.

dezzidrizzy

Who cares Ryan is a self absorbed tool... Seth killed it tho...lol .. the last time I checked the Olympics ended 2months ago.. go back and hide underneath the rock u came from Ryan..

Mallory

Not funny......I don't perceive Ryan Lochte as being stupid like Seth made him seem. Could have been a better skit.

sidithers

SNL SUCKS BIG TIME
All of those writers had months to write mateial that sucks
Had to watched this wretched show and didnt even crack a smile
Painfully unfunny show

Huckleberry

Lochte may be dumb . . . or he may just look dumb during interviews . . . but he still looks like a live statue of the Adonis and I would still do him.

dapedo

they should do Harvey on SNL he sucha tool problem is you be hard pressed to find someone small enough for the roll i guess if you chopped a smidgit of at the knees it might work

ANS84

I feel a little bad for the guy. He's got this chill aura and I saw him on campus when I went to UF. I liked him when he was under the radar training for 2012, but once he got to the games and after the games, he has just become overexposed. He needs to take a step back. Maybe this will be a wakeup call, because I am sad to be annoyed with him lately.

SusanCF

OMG, I LOVE Seth MacFarlane!!!!!!! That was sooooooooo funny!

Satan's daughter

This guy is so full of himself and I have yet to see why. One trick pony, and a retard one at that.

buffalobaroness

I am amazed at what you people at TMZ think is funny. This was absolutely stupid!

VictoriaGirl

I watched the show last night. This was the only skit on the show that was funny.

chubbs McBuff

I thought Seth was great on SNL. funniest episode of snl in many years.

Shades46

Since everything Obama does is perfect and they wore themselves out with Bush II and Palin sketches, SNL comedy writing is stuck insulting innocent Olympic gold medalists. Bravo dudes and dudettes. Really demonstrating those comedic chops there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments