« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaun White

MUG SHOT

Big Black Eye

9/17/2012 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Shaun White's mug shot ... one big black eye!Shaun White's mug shot seems to confirm what sources have told TMZ -- that the Olympic gold medalist allegedly attacked someone who tried to stop him from fleeing the Nashville hotel where he allegedly raised hell.

The Nashville Metro Police Dept. tells TMZ ... cops responded to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel around 2 AM on Sunday after getting a tip that an allegedly intoxicated White pulled a hotel fire alarm, causing an evacuation of the entire hotel.  A hotel employee also told police White smashed a hotel phone.

Cops say ... a concerned citizen tried to stop the 26-year-old from leaving the scene in a taxi ... but White allegedly kicked the person and proceeded to flee on foot.

According to police, the alleged victim says he chased after White ... and collided with the snowboarder .... causing White to fall backwards and slam his head against a fence.

Cops say White appeared to be extremely intoxicated and reeked of alcohol at the time of the altercation.

White was transported to a nearby hospital where he was booked for vandalism and public intoxication. The citizen declined to pursue assault charges.

0917_celeb_mug_shot_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Heart mom

What's very sad is that he has a heart condition. Three open heart surgeries to correct a congenital heart defect. My son looks up to him as a role model as he too has a heart defect. I tell my son that drinking and drugs will not only damage his heart further but could potentially kill him. What message is Shaun White sending out? Not a very good. I'm really disappointed by his actions and hope that he knows that he could be potentially killing himself. I hope that is not what he truly wants. He has been an inspiration to so many children who have heart defects.

mtatom

Same on you, Mr. White. Your fame is is now infamous. I never thought snow boarding should be a Olympic event anyway.

PG

Wow. Pathetic TMZ extorted witch hunt followed by paid TMZ commentators.

What wrong Harv, he didn't give an exclusive on his relationship with Bar? There is a special place in He!! for TMZ and it's employees.

Cujeaux

At least the dumbass isn't smiling for the mugshot. I wonder how many millions in endorsements this cost him.

Home Skillet

Noooo Shaun! You have always been a cool guy, who had his sh!t together. Please do not go down this path. You're awesome, and you're better than this. Still a fan, Shaun, but please just be cool.

MrHarrybawls2010

That is so immature -like in high school to pull the fire alarm like that. Even in high school our pranks were better. For example, one year I threw the vice principal off the roof of the school into some bushes, badly breaking both of his ankles. He came up to me later that week(on crutches) saying what a funny prank it was and shaking my hand. I will never forget that day.

Tommy G.

THAT IS NOT A "BIG" BLACK EYE.SOMEBOBY JUST BARELY CAUGHT HIM.PROBABLY A PISSED HOTEL PATRON.GOOD LUCK WITH THE OUTCOME SHAWN.

writenow

Time to grow up dearie.

Kinda funny it turns out the Flying Tomato needs a beefsteak for the eye.

Sam

Alcohol should be illegal and pot legal. DWI kills over 5,000 children each year. Of course, pot will show up on those dumb drug tests. Alcohol will not. USA is so stupid.

Nvts

He looks better like this than his other gay look.

DucNut

All the haters on here...obviously the result of a seizure.....these seizure things are getting bad...

vixis

You know what's really sad, having respect for a sport athlete until you ready **** like this. I thought highly of Shaun White but now, he's not even worth watching. I am sure his business deals will start tanking, if I were his agent...I would seriously reconsider promoting him.

~♥~

What is he, 12? Who the h€ll would pull stunts like that? He deserved to get more than a black eye. He should get dumba55 tattooed on his forehead.

Douglas T

Guy refused to press charges? He just passed up a huge payday.

lemac747

Here is a friggin train wreck just waiting to happen. This X generation D.B. has been told all his life how wonderful life is with him in it. Soon to be irrelevant equals soon to be a felon. Zero regard for anyone else. A self absorbed loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments