Alessandra Ambrosio

My Post Baby Body

Is Belly Hot!

9/18/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0918_allessandra_ambrossio_pcn_gettyBrazilian bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio proved she's back in supermodel shape by showing of her flat stomach in L.A. on Monday ... four months after giving birth to her second child on May 7th.

The 31-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel has a lot in common with 32-year-old new mom Jessica Simpson ... as Alessandra had her baby just six days after Jess, who gave birth on May 1st.

0918_subasset_jessica_simpson_PCN_GETTYThe gift of motherhood affects everyone differently.

Twilightstar

Ugh! Jessica Simpson is such a WHALE. God I hope she can lose that weight.

Pat

why all this focus on women's weight after baby. incredibly mean TMZ. grow up

Elle

TMZ LOVES to perpetuate stories that encourage poor body image in men and women. They'll whore themselves for any dollar...or change for that matter!

Simi

WOW.......MOOOOOOOOOO!!!! We can tell who watched what they ate while pregnant and who ate food like the hungry hippo game.

Bombshell_OB

Wow, you went too far here. Alessandra has the freakish metabolism needed to be a model. Jessica is a singer. Granted I'm not a fan of her music, but I have suffered from eating disorders... and honestly, it's organizations like you that keeps girls starving themselves and puking. Thanks for helping with this!

manbearpig

i would bet a hundred bucks jessica had surgery. she probably cheated and took the lazy way out.

manbearpig

plenty of women will defend her but simpson flat-out admits that she scarfed down everything she wanted and could force down her gullet.
she got way too fat.
the shame is on her and not tmz this time.

smorbie

Am I the only one who thinks the model looks like she's doing the dance from Thriller?

ALICIA

Granted the VS model has no choice but to get back in shape due to her being a model. Now JS that fat cow should be ashamed of herself. She ate what ever the **** she wanted thinking I'll get back in shape I'm a celebrity. Think again blondy, that is just a dumb blonde talking. Her little sister had a kid she could of taken some pointers from her or mother but no she is just plain stupid. I have three kids and I am right back to my old self again because I watched what I ate. She blames it on being a first time mom, kiss my ass bitch your just plain stupid and ignorant!

sean

Jessica looks "tasty" to me......Yummy!!!!!

TMZ fan no more

Wow. MEAN. You suck TMZ.

And people wonder where girls get their body-image issues...?!

sniffle24

People are so mean towards Jessica. She is beautiful and she admits to eating too much while pregnant, give her a break!

justagirlinmelbourne

Its Shevonne at TMZ that makes all the bitchy comments about Jessica. Which is surprising as she is not stick thin.
Its ridiculous stories like this putting women who have just had a child down. Love to see Shevonne when she has a baby . Harvey seem like a genuine guy Im suprised he would do stories like this honestly.

Tina

Looks like those spanx are working over time. LOL

Skippy La Rue

Jessica has lost a ****load of weigh and I thin she looks sexy as hell! MILF!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments