Mitt Romney

Gene Hackman Should

Play MY WIFE in Movie

9/18/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091812_romney_live

Gene Hackman would make a lovely Ann Romney in a Hollywood movie about her life ... this according to Mitt Romney.

The Republican nominee and his wife appeared on "Live! with Kelly and Michael" this morning ... and endured a Rapid Fire line of questions ... one of which was, "Who would you pick to play each other in the movie?"

Mitt replied, "For me, my favorite actor is Gene Hackman ... so I'd like Gene Hackman."

Kelly Ripa quickly shot back, "You want Gene Hackman to play YOUR WIFE!?"

Mitt laughed ... and joked, "What was that movie he was in? The Birdcage?"

Don't worry, Mitt eventually corrected himself ... and picked a more appropriate star.

0918_subasset_anne_romney_gene3

BabyBubba

Why does Romney always seems like a programmed robot? Was MK-Ultra mind control implemented in the Mormon church via his governor dad?

Gretel

Love, love, love me some Gene Hackman. I met him in New Orleans once when he was there making a movie. I exchanged a greeting with him in a restaurant, and I sort of nodded and said "Hello Mr Hackman" and he said hello to me. He was so handsome! I thought my legs would give out before I got out the door I was so excited. Aside from the physical appearance Gene would be up for the challenge too. Call me Gene, its Gretel!!!

Chris

Can this twit not go 2 seconds without shoving his foot in his mouth. You would think that a Presidential candidate would think just a bit before he opens his mouth, but it is clear that Willard is the exception to the rule. Anything else you might want to add? Maybe that your sons could be played by the cast of the L word?

Nikki

What a joke.

Gary

So a man that makes a living off of buying companies in America and raiding them, then closing them down and outsourcing the jobs to foreign countries and taking the money and hiding it in foreign countries so he doesn't have to pay taxes thinks he should run our country....what a joke...and his phoney wife can take her "real marriage" and sit on it.

chubbs McBuff

I know some one who ain't getting any nookie tonight.

honesty

You want someone this sensitive, thoughtful and caring as POTUS. After listening to that tape about 47% of Americans believing they deserve a free ride, and how Romney feels about the Chinese women who Romney personally transferred US job to, I know I never want this man in office.

jokerchick

I agree, bytch is @$$ ugly and drunk as fcuk

Honeys Booboo

No comparison... Hackman has actually WORKED.

jules

Well! Palin should play Romney...I think they share the same brain

Cujeaux

That's fitting since it's clear who wears the pants in their relationship. She thinks she's running for president. He has said already that she's his 'advisor'. God help us.

Jackie

Maybe he was being sarcastic...why be so farkin serious about it.

Jim in Cali

Mitt not going to be getting any after saying that. LOL

Parker

any bleach blonde WHORE OUT THERE WITHOUT A BRAIN CAN PLAY MITTS BARBIE DOLL BIMBO WIFE...THIS BITCH IS SO PHKING STUPID ITS PATHETIC!

John Weiss

She looks attractive from afar. Close-up - not so much.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments