Shaun White

APOLOGIZES

For Alleged Drunken Attack

9/18/2012 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0917_shaun_white_arrested_article_2
Shaun White
says he's real sorry for (allegedly) being a drunken mess Sunday  ... trashing his hotel room in the process and (allegedly) attacking a dude.

The pro-snowboarder took to his Facebook account this AM, saying "I want to apologize for the unwise choices I made over the weekend and for any inconvenience it caused my family, friends, business partners, the hotel and their guests."

White was arrested for public intoxication and vandalism. He was hospitalized for injuries he suffered when he fell as he tried to flee.

White says, "I was celebrating a happy occasion with a ton of family and friends and got carried away."

Mumra the Ever Living

Can't forget those business partners!
What he really means: I like to apologize to the money people who are backing my sorry azz if I cost them and me any cheddar. I was drunk and acting like a totally arrogant fool, which is my natural state come to think of it.

Mali

I feel bad for Shaun. I just hope he does f*ck up worser than he did now. That mugshot was horrible.

Who Knew

Okay, Lindsey, Amanda, Dina, Kartrashians take out your note books know please and write this down. This is how you take responsibility for your actions, It called being an adult.

Nate

He looks like a meth addict.

Jack

That's what happens when tomato's fly, they eventually hit something and explode.

kermit

It always feels good to be like a rock star once in a while ....and destroy ****.. Faulk it !

jake2625

SHAUN, SAN DIEGO STILL HAS MAD HEART FOR YOU! COME ON DOWN TO THE BEACH AND RELAX... YOU'VE SAID YOUR SORRY... NOW 'ROCK ON' LIKE THE SUPER STAR THAT YOU ARE.... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT TIMES WATCHING YOUR PROGRESS AS A HUMAN!
JAKE in Del Mar, CA

Cheryl A.

Two of the questions they ask to see if you MIGHT have a problem with alcohol is "do you have a personality change" (for better or worse) and "Is your drinking interfering with your reputation"
He may have a problem developing here.

Phishie from Philly

YA, YA, YA, pay up suc*ker. You still got to Deal with the law which will also say, "pay now suc*ker.
Phishie from Philly

dman

We still love you tomato man!

Hilary Muff

Too many Red Bulls

DaveT

Oh big whoop dee doo :D
He pulled a fire alarm and kicked a guy who tried to physically hold him, them got a black eye from a bad ass fence.
And....?
If some guy pulled a fire alarm while I was in a hotel and I had to walk out of the hotel just in case there was a fire and then found out it was just a joke.....I'd walk back into the hotel and go back to bed, no big deal :D

Phishie from Philly

Gold luck in 2014.
Phishie from Philly

Julie

and why is this "breaking news" no one cares.

Gretel

I'm sure he's terribly sorry. It's a shame because the majority of people who celebrate happy family occasions get blackout drunk and start tossing people into walls and destroying everything they can get their hands on. I mean, who doesn't celebrate like that? Right?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments