Shaun White

APOLOGIZES

For Alleged Drunken Attack

9/18/2012 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0917_shaun_white_arrested_article_2
Shaun White
says he's real sorry for (allegedly) being a drunken mess Sunday  ... trashing his hotel room in the process and (allegedly) attacking a dude.

The pro-snowboarder took to his Facebook account this AM, saying "I want to apologize for the unwise choices I made over the weekend and for any inconvenience it caused my family, friends, business partners, the hotel and their guests."

White was arrested for public intoxication and vandalism. He was hospitalized for injuries he suffered when he fell as he tried to flee.

White says, "I was celebrating a happy occasion with a ton of family and friends and got carried away."

Snowdude

Bet Burton, Red Bull an some of your other sponsors are sooo impressed. Your sponsors should be dropping you arse because you're a has been roll model.

paul a.

A-hole.....

He's the worlds best at a stupid "sport"

lissabirdie

He acted like an idiot and apologized. Some of you on here are criticizing this. But you would complain if he acted like he didnt care. He apologized!!! Shiznit happens! We all have acted like idiots at one point or two in our lives...Im sure he will learn from this unlike some others, for example Lindsay Lohan, and Amanda Bynes...

CasinoPImp

Gingers have no soul.

janet

Wow, golly gee. His mug shot tells a whole different story.

Andrew

Shaun was stupid, apologized, will pay both in money and court-wise. Done deal.
You guys forget he may be young, but is a well established businessman. Why would Red Bull
want to stop sponsoring? Not gonna happen. He makes them a ton of money, probably owns a chunk of stock . Don't forget, Red Bull drinkers, boarders, and snowboarders are not your prissy average joes.
Red Bull--not booze, Shaun. Hang tight.

Gotta love Canada

I am noticing a trend here. Famous Amercian turns into a menace to society either by public intoxication or drug or sex addiction. No one remains married in the USA, especially if they are rich and/or famous. What a sad situation altogether!

devilgirl

He needs to apologize for his face.

Marbut

Doesn't matter, he is still guilty of being felony ugly.

priceless

Love the "Deadspin" headline: Shaun White’s Transformation From Olympic Snowboarder To Resident Of New Mexico Is Complete

sidithers

Whatever happens in Nashville stays in Nashville

Bu

Shaun White = me me me me me!

sn.herron

The Facebook apologize was obviously the work of his public relations staff. It was very smart to post this on a social network since everyone was checking out his Facebook after this had happened. The PR staff wants to do their best to fix the situation.

TheVolleyballGod

This punk is the only celebrity that I feel should never be able to pick up chics and get laid, fugly greasy spoiled lil red head

Mokie

An apology is good, however, he has more than likely violates the morals clause in any contracts he's entered into and this will cost him $$$$$

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments