« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

I Only Made $4,300

with the Seahawks

9/18/2012 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0918_owens_gettyTerrell Owens only raked in a measly $28 per hour during his short pre-season stint with the Seattle Seahawks ... this according to new docs filed in his L.A. child support case.

As part of the case, which involves TWO of Terrell's baby mamas, Owens is required to submit paperwork showing his financial status.

Since Owens signed a tentative deal with the Seahawks around August 7th ... he had to hand over his pay stubs ... which show the 38-year-old raked in $4,342.86 for 152 hours of work with the team.

T.O. was reportedly set to make $925k if he made the team ... but he was cut after he failed to impress in 3 pre-season games.

FYI -- when T.O. was in his prime, dude signed a $49 MILLION deal with the Eagles.

Obviously, those days are loooong gone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I know this for a fact, that there are many African Americans who work hard and do the right things, but this moron isn't one of them. Only a ni 66 er could blow through 50 million dollars and still be alive to suck off society more when he's on welfare. He's not the only one. That's why it's a waste to pay these groids and I haven't been to a sporting event since Michael Jordan retired for that very reason. These ni66ers aren't getting my hard earned money, not a dime.

Kevin

How fitting is his last name...OWEns

Elmer Fudd

ssshhhhh, do you hear that?? Someone is playing the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin.

truthteller

I could care less about this guy. I'm more concerned that we have such ignorant people in this country who think that this guy didn't pay his taxes. It came straight out of his check. So if he made 49 million he paid at least a third of that in taxes. Meaning at least 15 million paid into the system. The fricking ignorance in this country kills me!!!

Toilethead

That's still far more than he's worth.

Pat

I allways said he was over paid! lol

Leah

Who cares with dog a**..... making babies all over world damn near.... I have no pitty for you. I don't even like this dude

Steve

Since when is $28 an hour measly? I think a lot of people (including myself) would be more than happy making that.

RD

Way overpaid!!!

dyme07

Everyone is making money with MCA you should 2. Get paid $80 for every referral www.tvcmatrix.com/dyme07

Keolakai Kaikoaka

Yeah T.O. Did piss away his money,he did talk a whole lot of ****, but he would probably out perform any fakin idiot talkin **** about him online. Quit bitching you guys don't have anything better to do than talk ****... Shut the **** up..... T.O. Big an always bra goodtimes bad times and hard times. NFL teams taking a loss not picking you up...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3