Judge to Amanda Bynes

Mess Up Again ...

I'll Make You Pay

9/19/2012 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0918_amanda-bynes_01The judge in Amanda Bynes' DUI case has had enough of her driving shenanigans -- proclaiming if she breaks the law on the road again ... it'll cost her big time.

Amanda's lawyer showed up in to an L.A. courtroom today to fight the D.A.'s request to impose $50,000 bail on the actress for her April DUI arrest.  Right now, she's out on her own recognizance -- no bail.

The D.A. argued Amanda has proven time and again she's a danger on the road -- with two hit-and-run charges hanging over her head -- and wanted the judge to impose bail to deter her from further endangering people.

But... the judge said Amanda's alleged hit-and-run violations occurred BEFORE her license was suspended on August 25th, so he decided to give her a break ... for now ... rejecting the D.A.'s bail request.

But the judge was crystal clear ... if Amanda breaks ANY road rules from this day forward, he will impose a high enough bail to get her attention.  Obviously, for now, she better not drive at all because her license is suspended.

The judge didn't specify an amount -- but Amanda's got money ... so you can bet it will be high.

The judge also reminded Amanda's lawyer -- she better not even think about getting behind the wheel until her license is reinstated.

0919_amanda_bynes_wild_ride_footer_v2

FLUX

Here we go again. "If you don't stop I'll spank you."
These kids know it's all just an empty threat.
Amanda Lohan has arrived.

Dina Lohan

could amanda really be my other talented daughter? i did get really drunk that one time in mexico

DaveT

California judges don't let celebrities off easier than the rest of us...court records prove it ;)
People who think so should ask themselves:
..."What does a judge have to gain by letting celebrities off easy?"...
Judges have no motives to let celebs off easy, nothing to gain, and much to lose.
In any case, court records prove celebs don't get off easier than non-celebs.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well, can't say I'm surprised she's getting the ole Lohan treatment....OR ELSE! Yeah. Bullczit.

verlinda

Bet she'll be caught driving by Saturday...any takers?

FLUX

Lindsay, er, Amanda in court
DUI - Judge - I'm warning you
Hit&Run - Judge - I'm really warning you
Hit&Run - Judge - I'm really really warning you
Driving with suspended License - Judge - I'm really really really warning you

Blah

So if she drives and kills someone, can the survivors sue the STUPID judge?

I have a feeling she is so far out of it, she believes she's invincible. Insanity on all fronts.

Lucky_130

I hope this girl can get her act together, if she doesnt want to look like Lindsay that is.

Don't Slap A Ho

I would do her! But yeah she should be locked up I know the rest of us would be in jail. But yeah I would do her.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Anonymous Donation deposited.

STFUP

Sounds like when Lohan was in trouble & the judge warned her that more trouble would = jail time.
Instead she got house arrest & more probation. The CA justice system is pathetic.

Henry B Burke

Seems like all these high profile people have a differant set of laws then the rest of the country.They always get one more chance and then they go to rehab and the slate is clean to start all over again. Should put them all in orange jump suits and clean up along the highways around L A.

Gary

The judge must be a relative or just got a new BMW. I don't even know who Amanda Bynes is-but she has shown she is a danger to everyone when she is on the street.

Kiki

Don't you only have to put up 10% to get a bail bond? So that would only cost her $5,000. Seems like an empty gesture for the DA to request only $50,000 bail then. (S)he should be requestion $5 MILLION bail.

gibbsysgirl

People who have money are held to a different standard that the average person . Truth!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments