Kelsey Grammer

BOLTS from CNN Interview

Over Camille Grammer Pic

9/20/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0919_kelsey_grammer_piers_morgan_article
Kelsey Grammer
 allegedly just stormed out of CNN's studios in NYC moments before his scheduled interview with Piers Morgan -- and according to Morgan, it was all because producers aired a pic of Kelsey's ex-wife at the start of the show.

Morgan took to Twitter to explain Kelsey's absence tonight, writing, "Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange."

He continued, "Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before."

"I had a very friendly chat with Kelsey backstage. He said he was really looking forward to the interview. Weird."

He added, "I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do. I wasn't even going to mention his ex-wife!"

Kelsey's rep responded in a statement, saying, "Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey. It's called accountability."

BUMP

This moron gets pamperd by the media. He is a serial groom, rolled his Viper while **** faced drunk,
acts like a child regarding his ex wife, "I refuse to even speak her name" is Gay as the Day, gets a tattoo at 65 years old for his new 24 y/o wife ....ad nauseum.

mrs cox

EVERYONE SEEMS TO FORGET ABOUT KELSEY GRAMMER HAD SEX WITH IS BABYSITTER WHO WAS UNDER AGE AT THE TIME. I WONT EVER FORGET. I DONT LIKE HIM. I USED TO LOVE CHEERS BUT NEVER LIKED HIM

IRONSTONE

Piers plays hardball some yankies fear hard ball games

howard

Piers Morgan is an idiot. He's only in the States because everybody in the UK thinks he's a total douche and they all suspect he had a lot more to do with the tabloid's wiretapping than he cares to admit. CNN should sack this lame-*ss and see where he goes next. I could care less about Kelsey Grammer's weirdness.

Julie Bunny

Amazing talent....obscenely juvenile behavior.

Joette Bailey

I think Kelsey's most recent marriage might work. She is much younger and he acts like a petulant child, so maybe they will be on the same wave length. Kelsey displays very odd behaviors for a middle-aged man. He seems to be irresponsible and self-centered to a fault.

Neal Sears

Piers was actually viewing his Anthony Weiner pics and got bitch slapped by Grammer. Piers is a queer as al gore in heat!

Neal Sears

Piers probably tried the typical liberal - Anthony Weiner - move and got bitch slapped but good!

Sailordude

He refuses to have her name mentioned in interviews so obviously CNN knew it was over the line doing that. Seems like this show can only get attention by guests walking off. Weak.

lukerrasi

like ok so your saying
ok thats a lie like why use her photo if you where not going to ask him about her?. oh i forget this is the same guy that did the cellphone taps and black-mailed M.J. in to doing a story only to use it to make him look bad ok we know you man your a big B.S'er

lukerrasi

wow ok so lets see you say
ok so than why put up her photo? you where going to ask but he walked out so we know its a lie on your part why show her photo if you where not going to ask him? your the one that spyed in mobile phone yes? so yes you where

ladyruth54

Piers Morgan is always a douche.

NCMike

In the leftist spirit of "never let a crisis go to waste", all of the predictably conformist lefties have flocked to the internet to pee on Kelsey Grammer for his conservative point of view, cloaking their visceral hate for any conservative by trashing his talent, his intelligence, or his mental acuity. So what else would one expect from these childish parrots?

JackTaggert

A lot of people have walked off of Pier's show or cancelled. And I mean a lot. So, I think there must be more to the story.

John

I personally think it was in bad taste for you to put that picture of his ex-wife up at the start of your show Apparently I think that you were setting him up and he didn't want to go down that road .I would have also knowing this was a subject that I wouldn't want to talk about ,I would have walked also off the set. Bad Taste I would refuse to do any more interviews with you myself ,your being childish in banning him .Your the one who set him up to react that way shows what a Jerk you really are .