Kelsey Grammer

BOLTS from CNN Interview

Over Camille Grammer Pic

9/20/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0919_kelsey_grammer_piers_morgan_article
Kelsey Grammer
 allegedly just stormed out of CNN's studios in NYC moments before his scheduled interview with Piers Morgan -- and according to Morgan, it was all because producers aired a pic of Kelsey's ex-wife at the start of the show.

Morgan took to Twitter to explain Kelsey's absence tonight, writing, "Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange."

He continued, "Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before."

"I had a very friendly chat with Kelsey backstage. He said he was really looking forward to the interview. Weird."

He added, "I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do. I wasn't even going to mention his ex-wife!"

Kelsey's rep responded in a statement, saying, "Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey. It's called accountability."

Mayu

Obviously people have never heard of "gotcha" journalism. It was obvious Peirs, looking for ratings, was going to star jabbing questions about his marriage. Kelsey saw the writing on the wall and left. I would have too.

Faye

Piers Morgan is such a douche. Why on earth would you use a photo of someone ex wife when you know there is bad blood there? Piers pulls this crap because that's what he is. I'm no fan of Kelsey's but I don't blame him for walking out. No one likes getting blindsided. No wonder Piers Morgan's ratings are in the toilet.

Miss Winks

Kelsey is an immature freak that left that woman high and dry. If he didn't want to be with her anymore he should have done the right thing and discussed it with her face to face instead of making a spectacle and cheating on her in another state on business. Total ******* he deserves nothing but the worst. He's classless low-brow moron. I am no fan of Camille either but I feel badly for what she went through with this complete cruel animal!

Lala

KELSEY GRAMMER is a CREEPER... with a GIRLIE TATTOO on his HIP... there's a MAN for ya KAYTE...

TEAM CAMILLE!!!

Lisa

Kelsey must still truly love his ex wife!!

some guy

This story be giving me Irritable Bowel Syndrome

.... YAR!

phil

Cant stand the guy Piers..his background is sleezy British Tabloid journalism. Why would they post a pic of the guests ex wife, at the start of the show to set the tone of the interview? No prof interviewer wouldve done that...I wouldve walked off too. The hots need to look within himself to find some answers!

Mike44090

I don't see what the big deal was unless there is more to the story than TMZ is reporting. He goes on other talk shows and talks about Camille.

Tracy Lalonde

LMAO!!! - "Pierce needs to take responsibility for what "HE DID" to Kelsey!! LOL!! - WHO was the one who ran out of the building?!!

Tami

Kelsey ran out of shame and guilt for what he did to Camille. I dont really like Camille but what Kelsey did to her was the lowest thing anyone can do to a spouse! He cheated on her while pretending all was fine in their marriage. Face your shame Kelsey instead of being a ***** and running away like some school boy!!!!!

Chet Sanders

I'd bolt too. Piers Morgan is weird.

Alice

If you want to get rid of Kelsey for sure just show a photo of his x wife

steve

Go Kelsey!!! Typical cnn hackers who have no taste and class.

Cujeaux

He referred to Camille as 'that person' in the Oprah interview. I'm sure he told the Piers show that there would be no mention of her and they put the picture up anyway. Piers F'ed up and should admit to it.

TMS

Has he always been a raging douche or did he just become one after meeting his new wife?