Lindsay Lohan Accuser

Actress Was 'Slurring'

and REEKED Of Booze

9/19/2012 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0919-lindsay-lohan-article-arrestedLindsay Lohan was a drunken mess when she struck a pedestrian in front of a NYC hotel this morning ... this according to the alleged victim.

Jose Rodriguez -- a Manhattan chef -- spoke with the New York Daily News following the crash ... claiming Lindsay was slurring her words and "smelled like alcohol real bad" when she hit him with her Porsche in front of the Dream hotel around 12:30 AM.

We broke the story ... Lohan was arrested at 2:30 AM for leaving the scene of an accident.

Cops say they don't believe Lohan was drunk at the time of the arrest -- however Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly admitted Lindsay did not take a breathalyzer test.

Rodriguez told the Daily News he had just gotten off work at the Bottega restaurant when all of the sudden "[I] saw this car come real quick and hit me."

"I was in so much pain ... I fell to the side."

Rodriguez says he was taken to Bellevue Hospital where he was treated for torn tendons -- and claims doctors gave him morphine to deal with the pain.

As for Lindsay -- she says Rodriguez is making the whole thing up ... claiming she didn't hit anyone this morning.

MrCrowley73

Do the world a favor and just kill yourself you stupid b@tch!

Vinsetta

Of course she REEKED of booze but you know what, she can lie all she wants and claim BS if she wasn't breathalyzed.

TiffC

I'd fill up her bum with a load of me.

TiffC

The legal bills from this will FINALLY finish her off financially. Thank God!

jbeans

It was only a matter of time...atleast she didn't kill him!!

Marvin

The guy is hurting his case by talking to reporters. Statements like "I fell to the side" could be used against him if the video shows that he didn't fall to the side. If he had preexisting injuries there wouldn't be severe swelling and the doctors should be able to notice that. I have had three knee surgeries including an ACL replacement in which they used part of my hamstring to replace the ACL. There is always lots of swelling with a knee injury.

StarryStarryNight

she smells like a gutter drunk all the time. looks like one as well.

vexer6

Fell to the side my ass! According to the surveilance video he was sprinting away, this guy is a total liar!

Nikki

SEE RADARONLINE, LINDSAY IS IN JAIL....BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

ketjo

Now....that didn't take long did it........

Hereeeeeeeeeeee 's !Daddy !!!!

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor

Lindsay Lohan is in trouble with the law again, but her father Michael is exclusively telling RadarOnline.com that he stands behind her 100 per cent and believes that she wasn’t drinking prior to her latest arrest.

The 26-year-old starlet was hauled off to jail early Wednesday morning after an alleged hit-and-run accident, and a source on the scene told RadarOnline.com that when police arrived Lindsay was yelling “Call my Dad! Call my Dad!”

Papa Lohan says that he is “SO happy that Lindsay had confidence in me! I love her; I will always be there for her.”

PHOTOS: LiLo Out In H'Wood With Family & Friends

Dina Lohan and Michael have been in the news this week following her bizarre interview with Dr. Phil where Michael accused her of being drunk during the taping.

He says that he is pleased to see Lindsay doing the right thing now.

PHOTOS: Mommy & Me Plastic Surgery?

“I am happy that she is away from other people and was NOT drinking last night!”

Michael also told RadarOnline.com that Lindsay has a solid team around her now. “I am happy that Shawn Holley, Dave Feldman, Gavin and my lawyer and our friend Ben Pietra were there for her.”

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Can you imagine, at this very moment, the TMZ "newsroom" is furiously digging up any speck if dirt they can on this guy?

Nikki

TMZ, is slow. It was even on Eyewitness News that Stick Fingers is in JAIL..Bwahahahahahaha!

FVCK YOU ENABLERS !!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Here is the problem with TMZ. The first story is full of paragraphs that start off with the words “We’re told” and “Lindsay is telling friends”. The story is also full of “facts that start with the words “according to our sources”. What a crock of shyte story – how can you believe anything that was said?
The next story uses “sources connected to the hotel”, and talks about a surveillance video that no one has actually seen. Other nameless “Sources” tell about two policemen, but TMZ doesn’t actually talk to them. In fact, if you analyze the actual timeline as put out by TMZ, it doesn’t make sense – it’s just a bunch of “sources” that seems to be making stuff up on the fly.
The third story says Lohan had been drinking, that she hit a man at 12:30, he was taken to a hospital, he has ligament damage, and that Lohan was taken into custody at 2:30. Why the two hour wait? My guess is that she disappeared, and sobered up before she came back to her car. Of course she didn’t smell like booze by then, she had 2 hours to puke up the booze wash herself off, and try to look like she was the aggrieved party.
No doubt some of you are saying that I just made up a possible timeline, why should I be believed any more than the anonymous sources and Lindsay’s friends, and all the other crap . . . you know what, why story is just as believable as theirs . . . in fact, mine actually makes sense. Lohan has already lied about car accidents, about being drunk, about fights in bars . . . really, when hasn’t she lied?
Bottom line is at 12:30 AM this guy says he got hit by a car coming out of a parking garage, Lindsay Lohan, who was driving the car didn’t stop, he was taken to the hospital, she didn’t return to her car until 2:30, at which point she was arrested. All the other stuff will come out in the wash.
Personally, I think that Lohan is cooked this time and karma is a bytch.

Vinsetta

What I want to see on that video is, who are the meat head douchebags rolling with Lindsay Lohan. Especially the one that muscled his way past the victim, lying in agony in a darkened alley, alone in the dead of night.

Squeaky Shoes

guy saw a porsche, figured "payday"... guy say lindsay, figured "retirement"