Lindsay Lohan Accuser

Actress Was 'Slurring'

and REEKED Of Booze

9/19/2012 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0919-lindsay-lohan-article-arrestedLindsay Lohan was a drunken mess when she struck a pedestrian in front of a NYC hotel this morning ... this according to the alleged victim.

Jose Rodriguez -- a Manhattan chef -- spoke with the New York Daily News following the crash ... claiming Lindsay was slurring her words and "smelled like alcohol real bad" when she hit him with her Porsche in front of the Dream hotel around 12:30 AM.

We broke the story ... Lohan was arrested at 2:30 AM for leaving the scene of an accident.

Cops say they don't believe Lohan was drunk at the time of the arrest -- however Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly admitted Lindsay did not take a breathalyzer test.

Rodriguez told the Daily News he had just gotten off work at the Bottega restaurant when all of the sudden "[I] saw this car come real quick and hit me."

"I was in so much pain ... I fell to the side."

Rodriguez says he was taken to Bellevue Hospital where he was treated for torn tendons -- and claims doctors gave him morphine to deal with the pain.

As for Lindsay -- she says Rodriguez is making the whole thing up ... claiming she didn't hit anyone this morning.

Seal Team 6

Why wasn't she made to take a breathalyzer? They sure as hell would do that here for an alleged hit and run/leaving the scene of an accident, and refusal to take one would result in a suspended license for one year.

SensibleSense

If this chef has an official xray of his torn tendons, Lindsey would be officially f*cked.

M.C. O'Neill

Good Lord, that girl's gonna kill somebody one of these days. But that's neither here nor there.
See, I'm just a humble shoe salesman from the Chi-town burbs. Been doing it for 20 years and I have no regrets. All day and night I make sure your kicks are tight. None of this hooey matters to me. God bless.

Big D

Sounds like somebody is just trying to make a few bucks.

Shelley

This guy is full of it. I sure wouldn't want this guy working in my restaurant kitchen he'll fake a fall apparently to cash in on anyone!

Crystal

So....the cops say the surveillance video shows that she was driving really slow...may or may not have grazed the back of his leg...and then after she had already driven away he ran after the car but never actually spoke to Lindsay (at least....thats what the previous reports are saying).

So how did he know that she reeked of alcohol and was slurring her speech if he didn't even talk to to her? And when did he fall to the side because of the pain, before or after he realized it was Lindsay and sprinted over to track her down?

And...he was hospitalized but there were no injuries....and he was given morphine for the pain.

Can someone actually report a story that makes sense? Because none of this makes any sense...

Cheri

What a mess

jd

Another lying a$$hole looking for money and his 15mins of fame.

Mali

Another Drunk.

Lucky_130

I doubt the dishwasher was telling the truth, but I still hope Lindsay goes to jail for awhile.

anonymous

I say this guy is full of crap. who knows though. people lie so much these days it's hard to tell what the truth really is.

L>L>is a douche!

What kind of sick person would go party after hitting a man with a car? NY does not want you, Lindsay! Please leave.

HectorGuerreroLara

Hi, I'm Hector Guerrero Lara and if she doesn't remeber the incident it was probably because she was so drunk she couldn't remember. She obviously doesn't have an alibi and obviously she's in major trouble once again. She may never get enough help to get her on the right track again. She needs lots of prayers and a lot of luck to survive this time in her life. Thanks, Hector Guerrero Lara.

wess

i love lindsay shes innocent until proven innocent

laffnbear

Well!
That settles it.
She denies hitting anyone.