Lindsay Lohan

Arrested

Allegedly Fled Accident Scene

9/19/2012 9:00 AM PDT UPDATED: 9/19/2012 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_lindsay_lohan_01
update_bar
6:00 AM PT -- Lindsay is telling friends she had no idea she hit anybody and it wasn't until she came out and got arrested that she knew anything was going on.

As for the story about one of the passengers in her SUV getting out of the car and checking for damages, she says it never happened. Nobody ever got out of the car.

Lohan is calling the incident "really fishy" because the man didn't appear to have any visible injuries and feels she's the victim of a set up. She's not going to let the incident go and is planning on fighting it to the end.

7:03 AM PT -- Surveillance video of the Lindsay accident appears to show her accuser was exaggerating.

9:10 AM PT -- Lindsay's accuser says she was "slurring" her words and reeked of booze.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident early this morning after allegedly clipping a pedestrian in downtown Manhattan ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Lindsay was pulling in to park her Porsche Cayenne near the Dream Hotel in downtown NYC when -- at a very low speed -- she allegedly hit the knee of a 30-something year old guy. That was around shortly after midnight.

We're told one of Lindsay's passengers in the SUV got out and checked the vehicle for damage, and then LiLo and co. went inside the hotel.

We're told someone called police while Lindsay was inside ... and when she walked out of the hotel -- around 2:30AM ET -- officers arrested her.

As Lindsay was taken into custody she frantically screamed, "Call my dad!  Call my dad!"

According to our sources ... Lindsay was taken to the station, fingerprinted, photographed and booked for leaving the scene of an accident -- a misdemeanor -- and then released with a desk appearance ticket ... meaning she did not have to pay bail before release.

We're told alcohol was not involved.

We're told the alleged victim was hospitalized ... however, he was not knocked down or dragged, and didn't have any visible injuries.

This arrest could absolutely trigger a probation violation in Lindsay's jewelry theft case because one of the conditions of probation is she OBEY ALL LAWS.

Even without a conviction, Judge Stephanie Sautner -- the judge in the jewelry theft case -- could haul Lindsay's butt into court if there's probable cause to believe she committed a crime.

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

_Taterman

Same ol crap just in a different state. Nothing new here...

WatcherOne

So, when reviewing the tape, there is a question as to whether her car even touched the guy at all? Then he runs after her and had no injuries? Much to do about nothing here.

MrCrowley73

This stupid asss retard bitchh needs to ****in get locked up.

Marvin

I have to say that If Lindsay really started yelling call my dad she should be nicer to the man. She can't just yell for MiLO when she is in trouble. Amazingly it looks like MiLO is the sanest person in the family. The Munsters have nothing on the Lohans!!

SpitBall

Sick stuff. Really sick stuff. Leave Lindsay alone. Just STOP it. STOP it, STOP STOP STOP!!!!

This is just a simple case of a lower life form trying to live off a higher life form, nothing more. She'll be fine.

TiffC

God-willing Lovag will get gang-raped and be found in a dumpster.

lalet

Sounds to me like another opportunist looking for some cash.

M.C. O'Neill

Boy, she hospitalizes someone and gets off with a misdemeanor and a desk appearance? If that was me, I'd be on my knees breaking my jaws in on a Bubba Sandwich right about now.
But see, I'm just a humble shoe salesman from the Chi-town burbs. Been doing it for 20 years and I have no regrets. All day and night I make sure your kicks are tight. None of this hooey matters to me. God bless.

Alex D

Ok people maybe it's just me... But how many times are we going to allow Keezey Hohan to claim "PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET ME" I mean that was her story with the jewelry store theft, that she was going to "FIGHT" ‘til the end. This fake as hell former child star (if that’s what you would call it) has no room to talk about AMANDA BYNES as she (LINDSAY) claims to have her life straightened out, LIE; LIE; LIE that all LINDSAY does... OH people are out to get me. people lie about me, GOD sick and tired of LINDSAY LOHAN, at least if AMANDA BYNES got her stuff together she would have a real shot at doing movies again, and I mean blockbuster movies, not made for television movies. Go make a sex tape Lindsay maybe you can become the new Kardashian...FAKE AS HELL CELEBRITIES

Bob

She is a loser but I think its safe to say this "incident" is bull****.

Tony Fox

Lock her up she is a waste in fact someone like is a (C)

Andyconda

He must of been pushing a stoller..she likes her victims Young

Sunset

Dammmnn Blohan! All that coke bloat and plastic surgery has you looking like Miss Piggy's ginger grandma!

Joe

W H O R E !!! Throw throw the biotch in jail.

river rat

This woman does not look 25 years old - what a clownface!