Lindsay Lohan

Witness Says Actress Was

NOT Drunk

9/19/2012 11:42 AM PDT UPDATED: 9/19/2012 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0919-arrested-lindsay-lohan-article-4-large-2update_bar
10:15 AM PT -- Lindsay's also telling friends ... she was NOT drinking last night whatsoever.

Sources extremely close to the actress tell us, Lindsay was with other sober people at the time of the alleged accident -- so if she was actually drunk, she could easily have gotten a designated driver to take her to the hotel.

For this reason ... Lindsay's arguing ... there was absolutely NO REASON to risk driving drunk, so the evidence points in her favor.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan didn't drink a drop of alcohol last night -- this according to a girl who was with Lindsay until 11:30 PM ... just 40 minutes before her alleged accident.

Lindsay was at a Slash concert last night at Hammerstein Ballroom -- and according to someone who was working backstage where Lindsay was hanging out, the actress was "definitely sober."

You'll recall, the chef who claims Lindsay hit him with her car says she "smelled like alcohol real bad" at the time of the accident.

But the stagehand at the Slash concert tells TMZ, Slash doesn't allow booze backstage because he's sober too.

0918_lindsay_lohan_concertThe show ended at roughly 11:30 PM and according to the surveillance tape, Lindsay's alleged accident occurred at 12:12 AM.

That gives Lindsay 42 minutes (at most) to get from Hammerstein Ballroom to the Dream Hotel, where the accident allegedly took place.

The hotel is only 1.5 miles from the venue, but everyone knows how much of a pain it is to leave a concert hall after a show -- getting through the crowd, finding your car -- so it doesn't leave Lindsay much time to drink so much booze she reeked of it.

Mumra the Ever Living

So when do you start trashing that chef who threw himself in front of Lohans car? You realize she was leaving a parking garage and going over a sidewalk - by law she has to come to a full stop before going onto the sidewalk, what do you think the chances are of that.
More anonymous "friends" saying she wasn't drinking - well that's it, lets all go home, nothing to see here. Face it TMZ, you're going to have a hard time covering her azz this time.
If this guy REALLY went to the hospital and he REALLY has tendon issues, how are they going to spin that? I guess they can always say he stick his foot down a storm drain and purposely twisted it.
I think Lohan is cooked this time . . . and where is Shawn Holly when you need her?

Red Cloud

Good ol' Slash!!! He's a really smart, talented, cool human. Ya have to be that to like Lindsay Lohan and allow her backstage. In other words, brain-dead, delusional douche bags despise Lindsay Lohan.

She wasn't drinking. Get over it, clowns.

gone...........

Marvin

I bet this guy is a dishwasher not a chef. Check for a green card.

Alia

I live in NYC been to the Hammerstein on several occasion's its SMALL, there is plenty of alcohol at the Bar when you enter; most cars are put into the many available lots' right outside and they bring your car to you.

Also, since she is a "celeb" she'd enter from the backstage thus no crowds, etc. I also, didn't know that Slash is so sober he allows no one to drink in his presence but you learn something new every day. Stick to talking about Cali, you are really out of it in NYC TMZ.

You are also full of it with your excuses for poor little blohan.

Truth

It's HILARIOUS to see TMZ fight any evidence that doesn't say whatever TMZ wants it to say. but, But, BUT....

Mumra the Ever Living

Yep, Lohan was only gacking pure oxygen out of that giant gas bottle, she was only taking dozens of Excedrine because she had a headache from the loud music, the white powder is from donuts they had for the stage hands, and she was only drinking fresh, pure spring water from her already opened water bottles.
I think this is it Linds . . .
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Tammy

He can say whaetver he wants and she can too, but if he has torn tendons, she hit him and fled because tendons don't tear from a graze.

Nikki

Lindsay drinks her Vodka out of water bottles. Also you can drink alot of Vodka in 45 mins.

Alia

Also, who cares if she was or was not drinking its a moot point as I'm pretty sure they gave her a Breathalyzer; only way she'd get a D.A.T.
She hit someone with her car, graze whatever they don't play the games that LA do here and take months to ponder should we arrest or hold someone accountable.

Vinsetta

Lohan didn't pre drink? Any level headed person knows that Lohan would have mega does of prescription meds or coke in her system at a concert. The enablers can't see that.

Nikki

I wouldn't believe a single word any Lohan or one of their friends or sources..LIES, LIES, LIES !!!

bb

It doesn't matter if booze "isn't allowed", Lindsay has her trusty water bottle at all times.

oink

The bitch paid someone to say she wasn't drinking or drunk..

Mumra the Ever Living

So when will the picture of Lohan holding the infamous pink bag show up?

Nick

TMZ, why do you keep defending LL? Normal, sober people do not hit or graze pedestrians and not realize it. With LL's history, I am not giving her the benefit of the doubt.