Lisa Lampanelli

I'm One of Those

Skinny Bitches Now!

9/19/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0918_lisa_weight_lossComedian Lisa Lampanelli is hysterical ... but there ain't nothing funny about how great she looks since her dramatic weight loss.

After recently undergoing gastric sleeve surgery to remove 85% of her stomach, the 51-year-old ball buster showed off her new curves in NYC on Tuesday (left) -- and looks remarkably different from  even just five months ago (right).

Lisa is no joke.

0824_weight_loss_footer

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Good for her. I've seen two fat women get that surgery and lose a lot of weight and turn into different people, not necessarily better people. She annoyed me when she was fat, so maybe she'll turn the corner now. I doubt it.

kitnplayn

Lisa is a BIG joke. Imagine, being famous for being vulgar and abusive. That's so stupidly American. You are a disgrace to women everywhere. Losing weight by having your stomach altered makes you a piss poor role model to young girls. Anyway, you can lose all the weight you want, but you will always be a fat cow by your absence of character.

Gretel

I hate to tell her this but there are two fat women who go to the same gym I go to and all they do is bitch and moan because they had gastric bypass surgery and they kept stuffing their faces and gained weight again. One woman thought she was so hot she left her husband and her kids for all the men who were noticing her, and now all she is is a fat slob again with nothing. I go to the gym because if I didn't so that and be careful about what I eat I'd have an ass the size of a small vehicle. Check back with me in five years Lisa. PS: Don't leave your husband, you might need him later.

DaveT

I found her more sexy when she was bigger, but if she's happy being thinner, cool, whatever works for her...as long as she's still funny

VIDGMER

DROOLING!

Sam Sunshine

Forget the pounds! Fix that dog looking face! And while there add it, look into fixing that vile brain of yours. Nasty ugly bitch!

jokerchick

Ummmm, ok

sniffle24

This girl must have had it pretty rough growing up, which would explain why she's so mean towards other women. She may have lost weight, but I'm pretty sure she hasn't lost her bad attitude.

Chika09

She was such a bitch and hater on the apprentice. I can't stand her. She will never look as good as Diana. Diana was way too nice to this bitch!!!!

Barb

Maybe it will improve her crappy attitude and behavior.

voiceofreason

She looks like Courtney Love!

Sloane

good for her for addressing her weight issue
but she should have focused and put the effort into losing it sensibly and not gone for the "quick fix" surgery
...that being said..... I still do not like her

msroncon

Lampinelli is still an idiot, loud mouth jerk. She showed her lack of class on the Apprentice.

Downtownboi

She'd have been better off working on the BITCHY BULLY part instead of her weight!

Slomoshun

No..you're still fat and you got even uglier. Congrats on the weight loss though.