Slash

DEFENDS Lindsay Lohan --

She Did NOTHING Wrong!

9/19/2012 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919-slash-lindsay-lohan-tmz
More drama in the Lindsay Lohan arrest -- Slash just posted a tweet IN SUPPORT of the actress ... claiming he's 100% positive she didn't do anything wrong ... however there are some holes in the rock star's story.

It's interesting because Lindsay was backstage at the Slash's NYC concert minutes before she allegedly she drove her Porsche into a pedestrian ... a pedestrian who claims Lindsay reeked of booze at the time.

But Slash says ... "The situation last night w/Lindsey was a lame paparazzi stunt. She didn't do anything. it's being blown out of proportion."

Couple of problems with Slash's tweet -- first, he wasn't with Lindsay at the time of the alleged incident and wouldn't be in a position to confirm or deny the collision.

Second, there were no paparazzi around at the time of the alleged incident ... so it's hard to believe the whole thing was a paparazzi stunt.

However, Slash WAS hanging out with LiLo backstage at his show ... and would know if she
reeked of booze when she left for the hotel ... as the alleged victim claims.

Judging from the tweet, sounds like Slash is convinced Lindsay was sober when she got behind the wheel.

LA Native

Judge Littlej, here it is

Nikki

For my favorite Judge little jay..Mwahahhaha! Enjoy

The interview..BAM!

Danielle

"Are we to camera yet"...dumb bich!!!

Vorlon

Out all day and this freaking place explodes. Where the H do you start? No way I'm wading through all of this.

Danielle

Im so happy, all my fav peeps are here!!!!

Vorlon

Yeah Nik- I watched that dr Phil debacle. What a trainwreck. Loved how Phil didn't stand for any of her ****. "You're using words you don't the meaning of."
Bwahahahahahaha

UPYOURS

You know, LL's screaming for her friends to call her daddy reminds me of Paris Hilton screaming MOMMMMYYYYY when they took her away in cuffs at her court hearing. That STILL makes me laugh.

Nikki

When the Judge returns this is going to be so freakin funny

Sad sad

Ah, you guys get all bent because I'm not trash talking Dina and Lindsay get over it. I think it's shieety that any random person can call the cops and cry hit and run and you get arrested with no proof. Well Dina was kind of wrong about the NY thing I see. I don't know how you guys get enjoyment off of someone elses unwarrented suffering. Heck when Micheal was in the hospital I didn't think that was funny. He's still a piece of crap but still. Going to assume most of those post are from kids. Go do your homework, stay off drugs and don't have a bunch of kids if you can't even take good care of one.

Grandma Cracker

OMG this is Lohan Overload week!
`
Watching Dina drool on herself on Dr. Phil
`
All week of Milo and his 0 shaped pie hole spewing crap
`
Lindsay and her magic bag of crimes
`
America cannot take much more!

UPYOURS

I sure miss SKEPTICAL. SNIFF, SOB.....

Danielle

I dont know about anyone else, but I cant ****kkin wait until november....BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Tammy

So, she can't drive sober and she can't drive drunk?! This biotch just shouldn't drive then!!!

Christy

Thanks for your input ...now take that ridiculous nose ring out grandpa!

UPYOURS

Just a few more minutes and Judge Littlejay will be back with some fun, LOL. I need to go change Lindsay avi's.