Slash

DEFENDS Lindsay Lohan --

She Did NOTHING Wrong!

9/19/2012 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919-slash-lindsay-lohan-tmz
More drama in the Lindsay Lohan arrest -- Slash just posted a tweet IN SUPPORT of the actress ... claiming he's 100% positive she didn't do anything wrong ... however there are some holes in the rock star's story.

It's interesting because Lindsay was backstage at the Slash's NYC concert minutes before she allegedly she drove her Porsche into a pedestrian ... a pedestrian who claims Lindsay reeked of booze at the time.

But Slash says ... "The situation last night w/Lindsey was a lame paparazzi stunt. She didn't do anything. it's being blown out of proportion."

Couple of problems with Slash's tweet -- first, he wasn't with Lindsay at the time of the alleged incident and wouldn't be in a position to confirm or deny the collision.

Second, there were no paparazzi around at the time of the alleged incident ... so it's hard to believe the whole thing was a paparazzi stunt.

However, Slash WAS hanging out with LiLo backstage at his show ... and would know if she
reeked of booze when she left for the hotel ... as the alleged victim claims.

Judging from the tweet, sounds like Slash is convinced Lindsay was sober when she got behind the wheel.

Red Cloud

Slash is cool, smart, open minded, and a great guitar player. Of course he likes and supports Lindsay Lohan.

Grandma Cracker

TT in the house!

Hot Farts

Hey Sad Sack: Got a sad sack. Go eat a weenie.

Seriously - do you have the same compassion for the people she has robbed? for the guy whose dump truck she totaled, for all of us that pay high insurance premiums because of her bad driving, for the women she terrorized chasing down in a high speed chase while whacked out of her mind on drugs and alcohol, for the worker whose life she f'd with by hitting her in the head with a phone, only to name a few

OR IS YOUR COMPASSION SAVED FOR THIS LOST CAUSE HOOKER?

Hot Farts

THE MENU OF THE VICTIMS RESTO LOOKS YUMMY!!

Nikki

Karma has no menu and Lindsay will get what she deserves

Nikki

She's wasted again. Look what she just tweeted

Lindsay Lohan‏@lindsaylohan

TMZ http://tmz.me/Qn2xxr

Red Cloud

Nikki

HELL(P) I knew you would show up after I mentioned you. Forgot to change your Avi, stupid
6 minutes ago
You're not serious, are you??? I am one person. I was Sitting Bull and now I'm Red Cloud. Is this a joke I'm not getting???

Nikki

Judgie where are you????

arealrascal

The sight of side-to-side Slash and Lindsay Lohan photos is gonna leave my nostrils burning with the scent of cigarettes, various body odors and used condoms.

jc

I find it funny that she was "charged with leaving the scene of an accident".......Seeing how she IS a walking accident!

bearforce1

Evan at TMZ is like an old lady.

Judge Littlejay

DUIna - The Full "Interview":

Jesus. Even worse than I'd imagined. DUIna babbled pure nonsense for half an hour and SAID NOTHING. This farce was her idea of "showing the world the truth". Except there wasn't any.

She interrupted Dr. Dil with every breath. She lied about things that have already been shown to be fact. My favorite: Linds doesn't support her or "the family". She used up her fair share of the word "clearly" for the Next twenty years. "Propaganda!".

"You're in your, like, little tie and your little shoes, like...."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Do the math. It's all on video".

"Im gonna tell you the real story (Georgia Rule). I'm not gonna say anything". "I wasn't there". All in 20 seconds.

Fvck, I could go on for grams..... babblebabblebabble, and there's nothing there. I loved watching her squirm when he said "deflect deflect deflect.....". Gotta hand it to Dr. Dil.... he cornered DUIna more than anyone else dared to. She had to take it. If she staggered "off set".... no moolah. I've never seen anyone so phony about EVERY SINGLE THING. What an embarrassment - even for a Lohan.

Jesus.

Andyconda

I have been mute for this..
but SLASH? come on..its like calling amanda Bynes as a charter witness.
does not mesh

A1A

Dude looks like a lady. Nice hooker earrings Saulie. Geez....

Nikki

Judge Little Jay, let the jokes fly now..