Grindr

Paris Hilton's an Idiot ...

Who Dates Gay Men

9/20/2012 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_grindr_tweet_paris_doug
Some of Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriends are so obviously gay ... it's shocking she hadn't heard of Grindr before her recent AIDS rant -- this according to the makers of the gay phone app.

Grindr tweeted at Paris moments ago, writing, "Frankly, we're surprised that you hadn't heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date."

Grindr then links to the above photo of Paris and her ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt from a 2009 costume party, where Doug is dressed like a fairy.

(Okay, that's pretty funny.)

You'll recall, Paris was speaking about Grindr when she said, "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world ... they're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

furious cupcakes

She's finished, and not so much for this story here, but in general I think her time has passed. This will just sway the public in general to move on from anything Paris Hilton from now on.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I hate defending this skank, but she was having what she thought was a private conversation that wouldn't be recorded and disseminated by a stranger who had no frigging business recording said conversation.

News flash to the general public: Not everyone agrees with your beliefs or your lifestyle, WHATEVER those beliefs or that lifestyle may be. Grow thicker skin.

Mazor

I'm sure Harv uses grindr regularly. Word is he's not happy unless he gets at least 3 unfamiliar c*cks in his @ss every night.

DaveT

Depends..is the pink feather coming off his shoulder or her hair?

Rob

Get the heck back in the closet... I am so sick of hearing about your sex crapola. SHUT THE HEELLLLLL UP!

I never hated blacks until obama was elected and I was called racist everytime I disagreed with his socialism. And I never even cared about gays, until they all started rubbing it in our faces.

I am tired of you all.

Zombie Whitney Houston

I can't stand this woman but it was a private conversation with somebody. I've said a TON of dumb sh*t around my friends without really thinking it out or even meaning most of what I've said. I think most of us have said really dumb s*** just for the hell of it.

Her point isn't entirely out there though. Of course not ALL gay men are like that but there is a good chunk of them that do just go for anonymous unprotected sexual encounters and end up spreading things around. Go check out craigslist, AFF, backpage, etc. These sites are just filled constantly with guys looking to f*** around with strangers.

Piper

She is right for a change. Disgusting the way they flaunt it it everyones faces. Now everyone wants to be gay!! And is EVERYONE on TMZ gay? What is that all about?

Mazor

I know it's disgusting. F*gs say all they want is tolerance but what they really want is to glamorize their sick depraved lifestyles. And they want to have total control over what anyone says about them. Meanwhile their disgusting promiscuity is spreading a plague. If it wasn't for f*gs there'd be so little AIDS in the world we still wouldn't even know HIV exists.

MrR

Is that gay,as in happy?

Jazz

Shes right most gay guys have Aids, never pertect them selfs really disgusting

Jonas Rimmer

What a band of f.a.g.gots! Grindr is a AIDS spreading website, keep up the good work, guys, less f.a.g.gots around.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

So what does her gay drug dealer has to say about this?

chichifrogslegs

she is just plain gross. inside and out.

Babydoll0630

So stupid........leave her alone. She took a FVCKING cab, didn't drive under any influence......and, she was referring to something specific the whole time......SHE is innocent. Now where is your other trash? You've wrecked Britney, drove Paris and Nicole away.............they were fun....now you are making up these betches lives. STOP LITERALLY pinching them for a story. AS S H O LES.

tony gee

Yeah, right!

She is scoffing at gays and think
most of them have AIDS.

Puta maleducada!

But for God sakes, who uses Valtrex.

I bet she contracted that STD
when she was 13
and her goal is to sleep
with all the men she meets.

- - - - - -br>
VALTREX! VALTREX! VALTREX!

At least she is the one ahead of everybody cuz she already has a Sexually Transmitted Disease. Her brain is full of crap that she could **** with either of her ears pointed down to the toilet bowl. At least she does not have to sit down anymore. Leaky, huh, Paris?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments