« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kato Kaelin

Yes, OJ Simpson

KILLED His Wife

9/20/2012 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_kato_kaelin_02
Kato Kaelin has changed his tune ... and now says he confesses O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

It is a shocking disclosure given that Kato is the only person known to be with O.J. around the time of the murders in June 1994.

Kato went to McDonald's with O.J. ... came back to the house ... and was in OJ's guest house on Rockingham when O.J. allegedly hit the air conditioner in an attempt to hide the bloody glove on that fateful night.

During the trial, Kato feigned ignorance ... but now Kato told the NY Post that since he can't be prosecuted for perjury he can now say ... "Yes, he did it."

So why didn't he tell anyone back when it mattered? "I was too scared. I was terrified.”

“People hated me. I’ve been spat upon. They threw gum in my coffee."

O.J. was eventually acquitted of murder -- but was found responsible for their deaths in the civil trial.

0920_remembering_nicole_brown_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ohhaygirl

I refresh tmz all day so i can be the first to comment and I havnt even read the article. IM SICK!

ohhaygirl

Okay now that I read it, DUH. We all knew he did it.

KnuckleDragger

Patooey! That was me spitting on you, too, coward.

Joe Mack

They threw gum in your coffee Kato?? You should worry about if OJ ever gets outta jail... he's gonna rip off your arms and beat you to death with em!!!

Greg

You don't say!

Stephiemark

Everyone hated him because everyone knew he was lying to protect a killer and his paycheck - scared?? HA!

Ih8Taxes

What a DB.

Heidi

Quick, Dr. Phil. Grab him before anybody else does!

Eric

I am of the belief (and always have been) that Kato is the true father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.

Maverick

Awwww, people threw gum in your coffee?

Maybe you should have grown a pair and told the truth. Everyone knew OJ did it, you could have put the nail in the coffin. Instead you sold out.

Phishie from Philly

Kato, you are so full of it. You need money and now you're preparing for a book deal. You wear not scared before. You were paid off. You are scu.m Kato and should be givin a seriouse beat down. Big baby, I was scared and they threw gum in my coffee. Did they give you indian burns too?
Phishie fom Philly

ohhaygirl

why cant i like anyones comments?

Nick

I love it when my wife c-ums all over my p-enis. Her v-agina is so wet and tight.

Phoenicks

Whether OJ did it or not, Kato is the worst kind of slime for not coming forward and only doing so now knowing that he can't go to jail.

janet

@heidi...exactly....he can do the talk show circuts. Hey phil paid Lohan 50k for that joke of an interview.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments