« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kato Kaelin

Yes, OJ Simpson

KILLED His Wife

9/20/2012 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_kato_kaelin_02
Kato Kaelin has changed his tune ... and now says he confesses O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

It is a shocking disclosure given that Kato is the only person known to be with O.J. around the time of the murders in June 1994.

Kato went to McDonald's with O.J. ... came back to the house ... and was in OJ's guest house on Rockingham when O.J. allegedly hit the air conditioner in an attempt to hide the bloody glove on that fateful night.

During the trial, Kato feigned ignorance ... but now Kato told the NY Post that since he can't be prosecuted for perjury he can now say ... "Yes, he did it."

So why didn't he tell anyone back when it mattered? "I was too scared. I was terrified.”

“People hated me. I’ve been spat upon. They threw gum in my coffee."

O.J. was eventually acquitted of murder -- but was found responsible for their deaths in the civil trial.

0920_remembering_nicole_brown_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

The Maharincess of Franistan

And you know what Kato, you should STILL be spat upon. One, for helping a murdering piece of trash go free and two, for being SO STUPID and DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION now, to admit that you allowed a murderer to go free,

NOBODY would've looked down on you for telling the truth. You did what you THOUGHT would best BENEFIT YOU, and the sorry, pathetic "career" you had at the time. I remember Roseanne taped an episode of her show with you as guest star at the time, and somebody, wisely, staightened her out, and the scene was cut out.

Kato, Karma is a bitch. You helped OJ get away with murder and you will get yours one day. Don't believe me? Look at Johnnie Cochran and Robert Kardashian.

I rest my case.

Gretel

I think Mr Kaelin has the mentality of a 14 year old and the intelligence someone even younger. Now that he's a totally irrelevant middle aged man he is trying to get his 15 to repeat. Please law people help me out here: I suppose this is not considered something like new evidence, because it isn't tangible evidence, and OJ was found not guilty, so that's the end of that. Yes?

TiffC

THE WORLD IS COMING FOR YOU KATO!

YOU WANT ATTENTION... YOU GOT IT!

KEEP LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER LITTLE MAN!

Mike44090

My question is, since there is no statute of limitations on murder can O.J. be retried for those murders and would it be worth the effort. I think TMZ should contact Marcia Clark or somebody and ask.

devilgirl

I am sure the families of both victims appreciate this after the fact. Guess this coward needs cash and hopes another book deal comes around for his worthless ass.

Bruno

D'uh. We have all known this for years. The only question is why he (Kato) can't be charged with perjury or at least sued civilly.

CrazyOldie

what a little biatch. "the gum in my coffee" = scared?

I don't think it should ever be too late to re-prosecute in light of new evidence or admissions...esp for murders (celebs or otherwise). If not, this further proves that the legal system is beyond cracked/flawed.

tver

Kato had a moral & legal obligation to tell the truth whether he was intimidated or not. It's the right thing to do. Sometimes in life you find yourself in a set of cir***stances that are beyond your control.

It's important to do the right thing and let the chips fall where they may...

Chris NJ

Ok. Someone needs attention! Personally I don't even think if Kato came out then (during the trial) it would have even mattered. He's only coming out now because he wants the attention and knows he can say what most people have been saying for years, for his own career, and because he cannot be arrested.

Ronald Jensen

Whoa ! What's with the obviously Racist rant? Did you forget OJ was black? next thing out of your mouth will probably be for you to use the Words "Chicago" or Peanut Butter Sandwich" Once a racist always a racist.

squeakermama

Don't think you going to be more liked now either.

Wow ...

You are a stand up man Kato. After all these years, you have decided to tell the truth. Are we suppose to applaud you? What is different now, than then? Sheesh, I'd be more afraid of all the people you let down, than OJ. But - he can still get you...

DaveT

Yes we know this, and who cares?
Kids are murdered by the hundreds every year in this country by their own parents, most often their mothers, and nobody says a word, barely any media coverage, the little coverage there is goes away in a week, nobody cares.
Is there any reason OJ killing a woman, 20 years after the fact...is such a big, dragged out deal?
What's so significant about a man killing a woman that it gets 1000 times the media coverage and public attention than, say, Deborah Jeter gets for slicing her kids up?
Deborah's 911 call and her attitude after she slices her daughters up:
Youtube: "Mom (Debra Jeter) Calls 911 After Killing 12 Yr Old Daughter & Injuring 13 Yr Old"

jody

Paging Fred Goldman... do what ever you want to kato, just don't spit on him or throw gum in his coffee he is pretty sensitive to things like that.

People Annoy Me

How detestable. Staying quiet because you were scared?
The fear of words. Amazing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments