Lindsay Lohan

Domingo's Got My Back

9/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_LILO3The man who owns the Porsche that Lindsay Lohan was driving when she allegedly struck a pedestrian Wednesday is refusing to abandon the actress ... and even hung out with LiLo in NYC today.

Lindsay's bearded homie is Domingo Zapata -- a rich artist who's so tight with Lohan, he  permanently leaves a pair of keys for her in NYC to drive his cars whenever she's in town.

The two were seen leaving the Bowery Hotel in NYC earlier today.

TMZ broke the story ... Domingo bought the car roughly 2 months ago from "Real Housewives of Miami" star Karent Sierra ... and she could be on the hook if the alleged victim decides to sue.

As for Lindsay, she may be a convicted thief ... but we're told she did not steal this child.

Buzz

TMZ should change their name to LINDseyNEWS

just because

google images NOT google search

just because

i dont kiss anyone let alone anyone in my family GROSS

just because

i swear michael lohan seems like he will kill someone if someone gets between him and his family but by doing so he is alienating himself from his true family who got him where he is today but is just himself, can't knock michael lohan SR. for being who he truly is

just because

not no kate majors baby, i totally forgot about that imagine what dina lohan was thinking during the dr. phil interview, not one time did they mention that kate majors is going to have michael lohans baby

Rhonda

so now she's got a Sugar Daddy...what's next?

Bitch please

Thank you New York. You can keep her permanently. LA is 1 minion safe not having her here. We will be very happy to give you more celeb turds if you'd like.

Suzy Q

I hope she gets nominated for an ambassadorship in the middle east.

ketjo

Morning !
Favorite quote of the morning form a englishman....
" I wouldn't let her hold my cat, or touch my favorite plant...hell my pet rock just wet itself thinking of her anywhere near it "

ketjo

Next Saint Lindsay will be on the streets of NYC handing out care packages to the homeless...whether they want them or not to show how compassionite and caring she is....
Picutre just flash though my mind of Lindsay wrestling down some poor old street lady to the ground who is fighting desperately to get the hell away from her..Trying to force a paperbag into her hands and it spills out a boloney sandwich with the boloney half eaten wrapped in a used napkin a withered up old dark spotted apple and a used bottle of her favorite vodka water......and Lindsay croaking "take the fvcking bag you old Cnut or I will shove it down your throat...Don't you know I'm Lindsay Lohan!!!"

Nikki

HEY EVERYONE HERE IS A CLEAR COPY OF THE VIDEO OF LINDSAY HITTING THE GUY. CHECK IT OUT. TMZ SLOWED THEIRS DOWN. YOU CAN SEE LINDSAY HITS HIM AND BARRELS THROUGH A CROWD

Nikki

kETJO, Theres a new Thread

KB

She seems to have a habit of being "Friends" with older richer men that provide her with gifts. It seems pretty apparent that she gives them something that goes beyond friendship.

In other words, she is a whore.

Nikki

The reviews are coming in for the Liz n Dick trailer and there not good at all. The comments from the public are the best !!
This movie is a sure bomb

Sep 21
'12
Lindsay Lohan bloats up the ‘Liz & Dick’ teaser trailer: utterly awful?

I don’t even have the words for the mess you are about to watch. I mean, we KNEW that Lindsay Lohan was going to be a trainwreck in Lifetime’s Liz & Dick. We KNEW she was going to be cracked out of her skull, like always. We knew that the drugs and liquor and whatever else she’s done has all messed with Lindsay’s mind to the point where her “talent” has left her completely. But even I’m kind of shocked by the stupidity of this trailer. Like, I guess Lifetime is hoping that if they just make really fast edits, we won’t be able to get enough of a glimpse of the cracktastrophe. But even I can tell that Lindsay pretty much just put on a brunette wig and smoked a few thousand cigs, and that was it for her “preparation”. It’s an abomination.

And just like that *poof* Grant Bowler never found work again. Poor Grant Bowler. I mean, he doesn’t look like Richard Burton, he doesn’t sound like Richard Burton, but I get the sense that he was actually trying, you know? Poor dude. Taken out by a narcissistic crackhead.

Meanwhile, I have some new evidence about how Lindsay has been paying her bills over the past few months. GO HERE to see some new photos of Lindsay last night in New York. She’s carrying a child. An actual child. The little boy is the son of artist Domingo Zapata, a man of enormous wealth who stays at the Marmont when he’s in LA. Fascinating! Zapata is also the dude who allowed Crackie to “borrow” the Porsche Cayenne that she was driving when she clipped a pedestrian. Maybe he thinks The Cracken is living, crack-smoking performance art.

She's baaaack

I'm seeing this picture and wondering who on earth would let that woman get within 10 feet of their child?