Lindsay Lohan

Domingo's Got My Back

9/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_LILO3The man who owns the Porsche that Lindsay Lohan was driving when she allegedly struck a pedestrian Wednesday is refusing to abandon the actress ... and even hung out with LiLo in NYC today.

Lindsay's bearded homie is Domingo Zapata -- a rich artist who's so tight with Lohan, he  permanently leaves a pair of keys for her in NYC to drive his cars whenever she's in town.

The two were seen leaving the Bowery Hotel in NYC earlier today.

TMZ broke the story ... Domingo bought the car roughly 2 months ago from "Real Housewives of Miami" star Karent Sierra ... and she could be on the hook if the alleged victim decides to sue.

As for Lindsay, she may be a convicted thief ... but we're told she did not steal this child.

Mumra the Ever Living

I read Red Rectum's glowing review of the Liz and Dick commercial, and I went to onto YouTube to find it. Well, I found something else. Believe it or not, there was a Broadway Gala for charity and Lohan was in it. They don't have her singing, but they do have her in costume thanking the audience at curtain call. It's from 2009, and hearing her voice, I have to admit it's not quite what I expected. She was in her dressing gown and she did look radiant - not at all what I expected. Sometimes you just got to admit when someone looks smoking hot and Lindsay looked the part.

Props to Lindsay.

tellmeaboutit

Another sugar daddy for Blo. He's got her back, and I'd guess she's had his front. And who would be crazy enough to give that crazy twit a child to hold?? She probably dropped him on his head as soon as she finished her photo op. Hope they weren't going for a drive!

Nikki

Want a good laugh? Look at her face in this pic. The cheecks, the lips, those horse teeth that dont fit her mouth, ect. Now thats funny!

CitySide

Foolish man to give her full access to his car knowing her history. I guess he can afford to be that stupid, though. I bet they have many activities, habits, etc. that they share together......

Nikki

Just look at that face, her eyes cant handle the fillers and botox. I cant stop laughing

Nikki

All the enablers are quite on this story. Shawn must of gave them some bad news.

oink

Umm just a thought,, The two were seen leaving the Bowery Hotel in NYC earlier today.

why did they take a kid on a booty call ?

ernest

it is has my back not got my back

ai

LOVE HER! SHE'S AMAZING!

LINDSAY LOHAN IS BACK, BITCH'S!

Sherron

He must be a COMPLETE IDIOT!

Leo

her knees are fugly as ****..no photoshop can hide that

Nikki

OMG! OMG! SERIOUSLY ??

Are you guys sitting down?? Let me know when you are, I got a good one for ya!

janet

She may skate on this as well. That's up to California. Hope Sautner is paying attention. She was arrested and ticketed for leaving the scene of an accident. This was not a warning. OBEY ALL LAWS.

Swear to god whats it going to take, Lohan to really hurt or kill somebody before the courts wake up. Then it's too late. She can't drive for squat let alone a high performance car. I wouldn't trust her on a bicycle.

Nikki

HEY EVERYONE HERE IS A CLEAR COPY OF THE VIDEO OF LINDSAY HITTING THE GUY. CHECK IT OUT. TMZ SLOWED THEIRS DOWN. YOU CAN SEE LINDSAY HITS HIM AND BARRELS THROW A CROWD

Oh A 💛💋

Oh my damn who the **** gave her a child to watch ! Please take your baby while you can !