Lindsay & Amanda

Goodyear Offers

FREE DRIVING LESSONS

9/21/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920_lilo_amanda_doc_launch
Lindsay Lohan
and Amanda Bynes are such terrible drivers ... tire giant Goodyear has decided to offer the actresses FREE driving lessons -- hoping to reduce the danger they present behind the wheel ... to themselves and others.

A rep for Goodyear just fired off near-identical letters in an attempt to reach Lindsay and Amanda, writing, "We're sorry to hear about your latest driving mishap ... We're concerned for your safety and the safety of those who hit the road each day, and we'd like to help out any way we can."

In case you forgot, Lindsay's latest mishap occurred this week -- when she was arrested for allegedly hitting a pedestrian in NYC and fleeing the scene. Amanda's had countless mishaps in the last several months -- including two alleged hit-and-runs and one alleged DUI.

Goodyear's solution -- the tire company says it wants to fly the girls out to its headquarters in Akron for "a private 1-on-1 lesson with our professional drivers -- no paparazzi allowed -- who can show you all the do's and don'ts of driving safely."

According to the letter, Goodyear is offering Amanda and Lindsay full access to its awesome test track and course for the lessons.

So far, it's unclear if either Amanda or Lindsay plans to accept the offer -- but if they don't ... we'll totally go in their place.

Reed

I know it's for publicity, Goodyear, but neither one of these privileged bimbos deserve anymore freebees from anyone.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Dina Lohan throwing Gayvin Doyle under the bus. EVERYBODYS fault but Blohans . . .

ketjo

You are guaranteed that Lohan Inc is Conning you when they are pushing this hard about tape...This is the "tell a lie loud enough and long enough" and people will believe you....That tape shows that he was pushed forward so fat that the man and woman standing behind him had to hurriedly move out of the way...!! and if it is viewed at normal speed shows she is not breaking, not blinking her lights and not blowing her horn..she just keeps coming even though that crosswalk is full of people...
Besides. I will say this again...this is all Diversion and Deflection...She is NOT charged with hit and run...she is NOT charged with drunken driving SHE IS CHARGED WITH LEAVING THE SCENE OF A ACCIDENT ! Cleanly whether she touched him or not if the cops are called she had to stay and talk to them which she didn't do knowing because witnesses have said he did speak to her that they were coming.....That tape means a hill of beans to the cops..It was only a small and I mean "small" part of their investigation and the case does not and has never hinged on whether she hit him or not....
SHE LEFT THE SCENE and that is what she was charged with....
Lohan Inc and Micheal Lohan has been on a MAJOR campaign to muddy the facts smear the victim and distort the reality of what she was arrested for in hopes it will influence the cops and public to make her look innocent..something she hasn't been since she came of age... The same type of shield Con game he has ran in every instance she gets in trouble...The pattern is the same , the methods are the same...You are watching a master media manipulator at work....He's learned a lot since the 10 yrs on and off he spent in prison for Cons he ran as a young man.. I wouldn't trust this man to

janet

Don't forget Lohan was hired because she was cheap with somewhat of a name. They couldn't afford anyone else.

Lifetime I don't think is really going to care as long as the ratings come in. Just like Lorne Michaels knew ratings would be high, couldn't care less about Lohan, who was out of camera range for most of her skits. She was that bad. The crap with Scary movie 5 with the fake walking pnemonia (she was wasted in her hotel room) to bail out of that until she was threatened with a breach of contract lawsiute (she got healthy very quickly).

Lifetime is done with Lohan, all the crap she pulled on them right down to trying to hit them up for a 47k hotel bill she stiff on. Lohan is a total waste product.

Nikki

LMFAO !! TMZ moved the story with Blohan and the kid up. It was under this one.Check it out

Delmar

TMZ, where's the story on the hospital report about Rodriguez? His X-rays were negative and there were no signs oft injuries. His statement to the press was wildly exaggerated also.

Austin21

What a good way to get free publicity off these girls problems. Who ever came up with this idea is pretty creative and witty.

elysummers

They don't need driving lessons. They need a chaffeur or take a cab.

Flagday53

Who cares why. I don't care if their motive was for publicity, I say

GREAT IDEA GOODYEAR.

These girls really need driving lessons. On a test track you can really test your skills, and easily find out you lack them, and do it without killing anyone.

My sister did this at a nearby racetrack with her new sports car/car club. She said it was awesome and, no pun intended, sobering.

The GUYS in Hollywood should do this too. They buy these very powerful cars without proper training. That can get you into trouble fast...

Do you need a driver's license for this?

Mumra the Ever Living

> Look at the two pictures of Dina (Red dress) and Lindsay (white dress). Lohan has absolutely NO CLUE what is happening.
> Lindsay is totally out of it - a totally blank stare, vacant eyes, no facial recognician of her surroundings. Her mother stands there looking at the camera and smiling at Lindsay. Dina should have taken her wrecked daughter home - but hey, why miss a photo shoot?
> That poor girl never stood a chance. Mom gets her all gacked up on God knows what and then takes her out on the town. I'm guessing Lindsay had some "appointments" with some gentlemen and well, DIna always keeps that pimp hand strong.

Mumra the Ever Living

Same comment with the link this time - Sorry about that.

harle

I wonder which state issued Lindsay a driver's license

Mumra the Ever Living

I HATE TMZ!!!!! Why can't they do something about the way their web page treats links. Here's a tinyurl link to the page.
Sorry for all the posts.

Nikki

Blohan is going to be on the news at 4pm and they said she will be making fun of herself about what happened. Good grief I hope this isnt a repeat of Dina

Hot Farts

From the mind of Dina Lohan: (regarding her New York Post story on celebitchy)

“It’s not my fault I come from an entertainment family, I was a dancer and I just had to manage Lindsay and she’s a 26 year old CHILD and there are so many enablers, so many people who just hand her a vodka tonic just because I’m blonde and I’m not making excuses, but sometimes a vodka tonic doesn’t mean you’re an alcoholic and of course I go to clubs with her except when I don’t and do you have photo evidence because that’s all I’ll admit to because it’s my fault for being born into such an all-blonde entertainment family, we were all raised as drinkers, blonde drinking, red wine, vodka tonics, red wine, but really Lindsay is always being set up because she’s so famous, famous for being from an entertainment family, we’ll all blonde performers, we all have enablers, we all drank and we all love our wine, and if you’re an alcoholic, sometimes that just means “wine only” of course, but we all danced and entertained, except when we were passing down crack heisting skills through the generations, but I’m not making excuses except to say that it was a SET UP and I don’t know where Aliana is, but she wants to be just like Lindsay, an actress and a model and she’ll make so, so much money just the way that Lindsay makes money and I still get my 20% cut of her hooker gigs but I’m not making excuses except that Lindsay’s assistant is so sketchy, is he a black guy that we can blame for everything?…MORE WINE.”