Lindsay & Amanda

Goodyear Offers

FREE DRIVING LESSONS

9/21/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920_lilo_amanda_doc_launch
Lindsay Lohan
and Amanda Bynes are such terrible drivers ... tire giant Goodyear has decided to offer the actresses FREE driving lessons -- hoping to reduce the danger they present behind the wheel ... to themselves and others.

A rep for Goodyear just fired off near-identical letters in an attempt to reach Lindsay and Amanda, writing, "We're sorry to hear about your latest driving mishap ... We're concerned for your safety and the safety of those who hit the road each day, and we'd like to help out any way we can."

In case you forgot, Lindsay's latest mishap occurred this week -- when she was arrested for allegedly hitting a pedestrian in NYC and fleeing the scene. Amanda's had countless mishaps in the last several months -- including two alleged hit-and-runs and one alleged DUI.

Goodyear's solution -- the tire company says it wants to fly the girls out to its headquarters in Akron for "a private 1-on-1 lesson with our professional drivers -- no paparazzi allowed -- who can show you all the do's and don'ts of driving safely."

According to the letter, Goodyear is offering Amanda and Lindsay full access to its awesome test track and course for the lessons.

So far, it's unclear if either Amanda or Lindsay plans to accept the offer -- but if they don't ... we'll totally go in their place.

Grandma Cracker

I think I found the lost tape that Lindsay studied to master the voice of Elizabeth Taylor for her Lifetime role, judging by the promos........ Enjoy!
`

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'll be back. Endeavour Space Shuttle is flying over the Hollywood sign, Universal Studios and the Griffith Park Observatory, surrounded by 2 of our fighter jets, so I should be able to see it from my house.

DAn

please offer is to ASIAN PEOPLE next time

James Woods

So I just plucked down around $500 on my goodyears so that the company can go ahead do stuff like this?

Boy im really glad.

Next time i'll be looking for another brand.

UPYOURS

I'm off for a rest, its already been a long day and I am tired. Have fun!

wllharrington

That would probably top the reality show ratings.

twilightmom

DESERVES REPEATING:
KETJO
"Let me point out a few things...that camera is only pointing in one direction so there is NO view down the ally....
The man is not part of that crowd standing in the crosswalk he comes in from the top of the right frame and is working his way around that group of people...
At No point in that tape do you see her break lights come on to show were she stepped on the break at all...
that whole group of people are pedistrains...which have the right a way over any vehicle..even one driven by Lindsay Lohan..She was obligated to come to a complete stop and wait for that crosswalk to clear before she moved...She DID NOT she never breaked..
You can see his body caving forward it you watch carefully in the tape ..She hit him...
He is not sprinting anywhere ...he is doing a fast limping movement down that ally after the car that just hit him just as you or I would do..What she didn't do was drag her ass out of the car and stomp it in the ground as I would have don't hurt or not..
That man was moving on pure rage and adreniline...Just as most people do immediate after a accident unless you are completely comatose...its call flight or fight rush...
I believe she was arrested on the testimony of witness's who were standing there because they were the only ones able to see down that ally because the camera clearly doesn't..
The Man is pictured coming out of the hospital in a full knee and leg brace and crutches will a bag of meds which hospital do not hand out to someone with nothing wrong with them unless Lohan Inc want to include the hospital on their setup charges..
So tell me again shes innocent...!!!!"
Oh, I do love my Southern neighbor!!!!! (And I would have dragged her out and "jerked a knot" in her ass also. --Southern expression akin to "curb stomp the bich!!!!! Lol)
Helloo everyone!!!! Grandma are you smoked out over there?? OMG, we have to wear masks when we go outside, the air quality is at *hazardous* here. Looking across the street at the neighbors house, looks like a fog is out there. Hazy, ashes all over my car!! Hope you're not having to put up with all this!
FFS!! =p

Tommy G.

FIRST OF ALL LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT I USE REAL HI-PER TIRES ON MY WHIP,FALKEN-ONE OF THE BEST TIRES MADE IN THE WORLD.SECOND GOODYEAR OFFERING DRIVING LESSONS TO THESE TWO YOUNG LADIES JUST DOSEN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL. IT WOULD BE LIKE OFFERING A FREE BOOB JOB TO COCO.IT JUST ISN'T GONNA MAKE IT ANY BETTER.

JimmydeansausageCo.

Never going to consider Good Year again.

Never did anyway, their tires are terrible and sloppy.

Grandma Cracker

Gross, MILO is on ROL chewing on Dina, spouting about God, and saying that he and his creepy girlfriend are expecting twins.

Grandma Cracker

Since I boycott any products that associate with anything Lohan I guess I will be adding GOODYEAR to the list.

looooooooooooool

they don't need driving lessons they need life lessons.

Rhonda

I doubt that either one of these girls has the sense to accept help unless it is court ordered, and as she's proven, Amanda doesn't pay any attention to the law!

kate

I think they should take them up on it! Clearly these girls have issues about what constitutes "driving" and need some help. So what if the company gets cheap publicity out of it. At the rate these two are going they'll be lucky if they don't kill someone. LEARN TO DRIVE! Too many people see their cars as a living room. I see people talking on the phone, texting, eating, reading, YES reading, reaching behind them to smack their kids, putting on makeup, shaving....for godsakes, you're in a car! It takes one second of inattention to cause permanent damage. Everyone should have to take the classes.

Sy Kotik

Maybe MIT should get together with Good Year and construct them both cars that only operate when they are in the passenger seat or when there are no life signs within the distance it would take them to come to a complete stop...