Lindsay & Amanda

Goodyear Offers

FREE DRIVING LESSONS

9/21/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920_lilo_amanda_doc_launch
Lindsay Lohan
and Amanda Bynes are such terrible drivers ... tire giant Goodyear has decided to offer the actresses FREE driving lessons -- hoping to reduce the danger they present behind the wheel ... to themselves and others.

A rep for Goodyear just fired off near-identical letters in an attempt to reach Lindsay and Amanda, writing, "We're sorry to hear about your latest driving mishap ... We're concerned for your safety and the safety of those who hit the road each day, and we'd like to help out any way we can."

In case you forgot, Lindsay's latest mishap occurred this week -- when she was arrested for allegedly hitting a pedestrian in NYC and fleeing the scene. Amanda's had countless mishaps in the last several months -- including two alleged hit-and-runs and one alleged DUI.

Goodyear's solution -- the tire company says it wants to fly the girls out to its headquarters in Akron for "a private 1-on-1 lesson with our professional drivers -- no paparazzi allowed -- who can show you all the do's and don'ts of driving safely."

According to the letter, Goodyear is offering Amanda and Lindsay full access to its awesome test track and course for the lessons.

So far, it's unclear if either Amanda or Lindsay plans to accept the offer -- but if they don't ... we'll totally go in their place.

Hot Farts

There should be a LL commenter comedy hour ala Chelsea Lately bc u guys crack me up

Hot Farts

OK I THINK THIS WILL BE MY LAST RANT ON THIS SUBJECT (especially after drinking wine when I ate soup all week - Whew!)

WHY DO WHITE WOMEN GET EXTENSIONS. - AGAIN I HAVE A RELATED STORY AND U MAY HATE THAT BUT I WAS IN DI MARTINO SALON WHEN ANNE AND NANCY WILSON HAD THEIR (ORIGINAL WHITE GIRL) EXTENSIONS PUT IN THEIR HAIR - HAND TO GOD - MISS BFF WAS THERE W/ ME IF U DO NOT BELIEVE - SO

THAT WAS FOR A FVCKIN 80S VIDEO COWS...GROW YER OWN HAIR AND IF IT IS SH|TTY THEN IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS OF EXTENSIONS STOOOOOPID!!

ketjo

Quess Old Red didn't like my collection of chin shots but they are all from Lindsay little kiddie walk ...
Off to bed have fun.....get to sleep in in the morning and not get up at 5:30....
Beaver Hill Closing down ..Goodnight

Hot Farts

PS WHY BLONDE WHITE WOMEN CHOOSE EXTENSION (DESTROYING THEIR HAIRLINES) MORE OFTEN THAN BRUNETTES...ANSWER: NO WHITE GIRL EXTENSIONS AT ALL...IT TAKES 6 MOS TO GROW A DECENT LENGTH OF HAIR UNLESS U R BALD

Mumra the Ever Living

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohanBFF
Clearly.. Paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to take pictures or video while someone's driving or at a stop light. 4every1's sake #trafficpolice
Reply Retweet Favorite
<->
<->
Mumra TheEver Living ‏@MumraTELiving
@lindsaylohanBFF MOVE THAT CONE, I'M LINDSAY LOHAN!!! #Bitch
Hide conversation
Reply Delete Favorite

Mumra the Ever Living

I am so waiting for the moment when the following comes up during the credits of both The Clamyons and Dick 'n Liz
.\
.\
Ms Lohan's stunt breasts . . . . . . . . Nana Sullivan

Mumra the Ever Living

Magmax, I like you avatar of lohans chins holding up a fish.
I was thinking of doing the same thing, except have it be one her breasts and a large crow bar.

Hot Farts

true confessions - i watched the video og k. dash pulling her daughter out on camera and it made me admire her. i have not seen any actresses or media darlings use their vaginas for that for a long time

Hot Farts

is it just me or do all actresses cut their bellys to give birth?

Grandma Cracker

OMG, does anyone know if the Bible says anything about the anti christ being twins?

Grandma Cracker

How come the Chinese always invent all the good stuff?
`

help this young woman

Maddie
I don't believe one word Milo is saying. In the CBS12 uncut interview he says he has been sober 8 years! Something is going on. He is very nervous about something. We'll see.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Wow, not much posting going on overnight. I guess people are finally bored with Lohan's antics. If that's not the final nail in her career coffin, I don't know what else is.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

New Thread Zephy.

James Woods

So I just plucked down around $500 on my goodyears so that the company can go
ahead do stuff like this?

Boy im really glad.

Next time i'll be looking for another brand.