Lindsay Lohan

I Call Shotgun!

9/22/2012 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922-lindsay-lohan-x17Lindsay Lohan did herself -- and everyone in the Tri-State area -- a favor last night by not driving ... instead hopping in the passenger seat of an SUV as someone else drove around the streets of New York.

And all was safe in Gotham.

UPYOURS

Has anybody taken a close-up look at her hair in that picture? I mean her stringy-assed extensions? Doesn't that hotel have a beauty salon in it?

Delmar

You could have skipped this one, TMZ.

MADE MAN

I applaud Lindsay for this to be honest. Could this be her step in the right direction? I hope so bc I really dislike the example she was setting for kids especially my daughter!!! Cool points for you Lindsay

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

'Erica', see THIS is why I despise posting on CB on the weekend. You ladies ask me why I don't post over there like I used too. I replied to Kimbob answering my query and its been SIX HOURS and counting and STILL hasn't got out of moderation.

yucaipasdave

Lindsay is getting a double chin and old people skin around her eyes, nose, chin, and cheeks.

Reed

She can't be serious about a acting comeback with all the booze bloat she is contributing to her face with all the late night parties. Better hang onto these dumb rich guys.

LiLo's boy toy

Good for her for not driving.

Becky

She can still **** off.

ilovegossip

just as an fyi...that is a driver and not domingo. When you look at the pictures of Lindsay with his kids, you will see Domingo and this guy in the pictures. He's the guy in the gray coat/pink shirt.

Kabala

That should be a permanent place for her - or in the trunk.

messenger.

Is it a slow day TMZ? Lindsay is a passenger and thats news? Looks like the witch hunt of Lindsay Lohan is up and running again.

Look at the comments and you are looking at the mind of the USA, sick, perverted, retarded and in pain. God help us.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Shrimp Scampi, eh Uppy? Hmm, you do know the definition of Shrimp Boat Captain, don't ya?

It's very similar to another term you learned on here a few months ago... heheh

khaines

side profile is NOT HOT. Quadruple chins (=coke bloat) is not a good look for this whore

khaines