Nicolas Cage

Security Guy SUES

... Actor Screwed Me!!!

9/22/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0921-tmz-nicolas-cage
One of Nicolas Cage's former security people is hurting for $115,000 after the actor fired him for no good reason last year ... then refused to pay him -- this according to a new lawsuit.

Richard Brun filed the lawsuit in Orange County, claiming Cage hired him last year in September ... then fired him two weeks later. It's unclear what Brun's specific duties were.

According to Brun, Cage fired his ass "without any valid reason" then failed to pay him a chunk of the salary he was promised in his security contract.

Brun says he was damaged to the tune of $115,000 as a result of Cage's crappy employment shenanigans -- and now, Brun's suing for AT LEAST that amount.

Calls to Cage's reps were not returned.

just because

nick cage was always my favorite actor growing up...i dont really have a favorite actor anymore

just because

now i just like attractive actresses

just because

snake eyes and face/off was the sh*t

defref

Wow .... 115K for two weeks worth of work? Really is all I'm saying. Hire me now Nick, so you can fire me!

doohast

he sort of looks like me

doohast

is he a actor? or something like that? WOW I didn`t know anyone looked so much like me

doohast

I was a extra one day eating a sandwich and soda in the shade while the real extra doubled me in some film I can`t remember but I was a extra for a day but missed my set call and ended up off location and had to walk home due to a bad call sheet screwup.

doohast

I could never make the turn arounds with only 16 hours to sleep till the next call to the set but I did make some shadow workings in a hallmark grave yard set as EVAR a double of a fake grand dado sniper whom snot out my right kiddneyt bean with a 30/30 round as howard warbuck hughes my real daddy and moma jean peters fought over americas I was left to bleed out till I spilled my guts out and got my 300 gallons of banana nut ice cream

doohast

Too many scarface type scars to wake up from and AL CAPONEs mobsters shooting stabbing rapping burning and stompings on left me near DOA nearly forever BUT at least DAd got AL locked away

doohast

NIC DAH CAGE high school play 1975

Jordan

Maybe cage had a good reason to fire him cage has no money to pay him.

hevip

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/22/nicolas-cage-bodyguard-lawsuit/#ixzz27BpZwr25 http://sieuwap.org

FullMetalJackass

aw cmon - chill on nick cage.. yea hes a little crazy but he is cool as ****

Cool Breeze

He's been screwing everybody with the lousy movies he puts out.

Forker

nick cage is a homely lookin dude if was not for nepotism he would be driving a cab or carrying bags at the airport, for reals , he does nothing worthwile , a puppet

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments