« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin

Picks NFL Winner --

'It Comes Down to Humidity'

9/23/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921-harvey-football-pick-4
Coming off his first victory, Harvey Levin (1-1) is looking to use his prescient momentum to drive his winning streak to TWO by picking the winner of our Week 3 matchup -- Jets vs. Dolphins.

Question: Thoughts on Tebow?
Harvey: What day is the game?
Answer: Sunday
Harvey: Well Sunday probably helps Tebow. It's a religious day.

Question: Who has the better offense?
Harvey: The Jets have the better offense because they're all pissed off about Eva Longoria.
Question: Why would they be pissed at Eva?
Harvey: They think she's bad luck ... Mark Sanchez got creamed last week and they're pissed at her.
Question: That's pure speculation, right?
Harvey: Yes.

Question: Who's gonna win the game?
Harvey: Miami ... because I had fun in Miami when I lived there. Also, this game will come down to humidity.

Question: How do you feel about Dolphins part-owner Gloria Estefan?
Harvey: I always get excited she might perform at halftime.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Googie

I'll pick the opposite team that Harvey picks.

Jordan

You really can not count the celebrity ownership of the dolphins part owner in total they own .05% of the team that does not cover the cost of a luxury box the only reason Steve Ross gave that up was to increase ticket sales of the team,

Truth

MORE PROOF HARVEY IS TOTALLY GAAAY... EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALREADY MENTIONED ON HIS WIKI 10 YRS AGO WHICH SUDDENLY GOT DELETED, JUST SAYIN. #TRUTH!!

lbs

Pick a weaner dog, Harvey loves animals. Oh, winner in football ...hmm, I think he is picking teams with the best "Tight End"....not the position, duh?

Gloria Unread

I've always wondered how Tebow feels about toiling on the Sabbath. He's not supposed to work on Sunday, yet loves a job that wholly requires him to.
Not sure it will "help" Tebow like Harvey said, but I find his logic on football games hilarious! :-)

Michelle

WOW I did not realize that Harvey was "man" enough to know anything about football....

Cindy

PRESCIENT! Even then, I'm not nor sure it works in that sentence. Come on, TMZ!

Stiletto

I haven't cared a rat's a$$ about football since the days when Gabriel led the Jets and Griese led the Dolphins.

john wayne gacy

the only thing queen harvey could pick
out is a wide receiver over a tight end;

Toilethead

Dolphins simply because I hate TIMMMMAAAAAAAY.

ANS84

As a long-suffering Dolphins fans, I was pleasantly surprised last week. I hope they show up today. It's weird because I went to UF during the Tebow years and I want the guy to succeed, but I hate the Jets. He doesn't belong there. He probably won't get playing time anyway, so Fins Up!

Austin21

Even though Mark Sanchez is an over rated quarterback, I think the Jets are going to win.

Liz

I know Harvey's not a sports guy, but his analysis is about as good as a lot of the other football experts.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Silly old squinting PHAAG.......stick to riding your pink jetski @ dog poo beach in your flaming green speedos

Raejean