« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

VODKA KING

At Black Keys Wedding

9/23/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0921-shaun-white-tmz
Shaun White
was VODKA MAN at the Black Keys wedding he attended before his public intoxication arrest last weekend -- sources tell TMZ, dude had his very own vodka handle at the party ... and was drinki-ng like a fish.

As we reported, a black-eyed White was arrested early Monday in Nashville following the wedding for Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney -- after allegedly trashing his hotel room, pulling a fire alarm, running from hotel staff ... and smashing his face.

Now, sources at the wedding tell TMZ, there's a good reason White was acting so crazy -- he had been on a vodka binge the entire night, carrying around his own personal vodka bottle, taking multiple shots with anyone game to join him.

One guest told us he saw White drink between 12-15 shots.

As we reported, White has since issued a mea culpa for the incident, saying, "I want to apologize for the unwise choices I made over the weekend and for any inconvenience it caused my family, friends, business partners, the hotel and their guests."

White says, "I was celebrating a happy occasion with a ton of family and friends and got carried away."

You can say that again.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Forker

getting hammered like that brings out your true colors !

lbs

Luck of the Ginger you didn't join A-liquor rehab or renew the Actors Guild timeshare (county facilities)...skin of your falsieZ

Passion Of The Taint

Rocky Dennis: [Poem] These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face. These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.

miu

My first thought was his hair looks like a wig... he should do something with this mop.

Mali

I cant wait till the court date just to see what he gets

S

What is he 12?

Ozzie X

Celebrities and alcohol don't mix. They get too big for their britches and think they are untouchable.

verlinda

Geesh TMZ we get it. He was drunk, got a black eye, got arrested, and apologized. He'll pay for damages, get ban from the Hotel, and pay a fine and Court Cost. Life goes on and TMZ should move on to something else.

Toilethead

What a dick.

MrHarrybawls2010

If Shaun White's head was a piggy bank, just think of all the pennies that could fit in there. Crack that thing open and count em: we would all be ****ing millionaires..

Sandi

He's allowed, single, young. If he was 50 I would have an issue, otherwise have fun when you are young. That is the time to make mistakes,

doohasst

fluker de himmer smit dost!

princess ali baba

Stick to WEED shaun.. only booze does this to people. You will never see a stoner do this.. LEGALIZE IT!!!

DaveT

Shaun's a pretty amazing athlete, he can bust out some sweet moves on that board
"RedBull - Snow Shaun White Project X "
@Youtube