Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

moxie

TMZ, why are you informing us about these nasty stinkin' abhorrent cretins, and then asking us to vote, like we would like one over the other when they are both lower life forms?

YouDontSay

Sounds planned.

Latch Johnson

40 minutes, that's it lol. I'd be embarrassed not to last 40 minutes.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

If he is anything like that bag of disease hog girlfriend of his it would be more exciting watching cats screw.

Phishie from Philly

He really is obsessed with KK. I always knew he was mental.
Phishie from Philly

Uh

Sex with a Mongoloid, how exciting.

April

Sick

LK

THE ONLY REASON THIS BUTT UGLY CREEP GETS LAID IS CAUSE HE IS RICH $$$ & THERE R A LOT OF GOLD DIGGING SHALLOW HO'S OUT THERE IN THE WORLD YUCK !!!!

seventy8one3

He's not a douche. He's a double douche.

Ashish

nasty.,....

Black Celebrity

flubbergast

who cares. actually the post's photo and headline is funny like i made 2 *kanye grins*.

:D

swack

"We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes. " - First of all, wasn't it just reported that the first tape that was being shopped around was made right before Kanye started dating Kim? Secondly, I thought Kanye was "devastated" that the sex tape was being shopped around - not that I believed that for one moment. Please, how much lower can you go Kanye? Sell them to the highest bidder (because you know you will) and get on with it.

bill

I'd rather watch snapping turtles hump each other.

space monkey

I'm surprised they didn't put that stupid red box around this story......

Me

I don't want to watch Kanye. I don't want to watch Kim. I don't want to watch Kanye and Kim. I don't want to watch Kanye with others. I don't want to watch Kim with others. I don't want to watch any Kardashian or Mr. "My Ego is Bigger than my Brain" West. Where's the HELL NO choice?