Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

Soamazing

TMZ cut KK's picture out of a story?! Say what?! Things are looking up.

billy

I wonder how he likes munching on Kim after everbody else has had it..... nasty man..

lilly

the sex tape is with kim kardashian and they tried to cover up with mony monn and she tweet she did not make a sex tape and this tape was done while kim was married to kris humphries, check out what mony monn says and they tried mixing kim k pictures with mony monn to confuse people

lilly

tmz doesn't report the full story, tape made when early stage of marriage to kris humphries, kim trying to pretend she 18 years old, and money was even offerd to keep everything concealed

lilly

everyone read what mony monn says about this tape on her site, very very interesting

Zorbitor

I don't have two ... I have three!!!!

TrouserSnake

"Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY"

LOLWUT

Fibb

Look at this @ss Hole, God I would love to wipe that smirk right off of this no talent A Holes face. The guy literally has no musical talent, why do all the @ss holes of the world always seem to get ahead....go figure..

StarryStarryNight

this has pimp mama k.u.n.t.rashian's fingerprints all over it.

lisa

This guy is gross. Who would want to watch him in a sex tape?

campy

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

barnyardhumor

FINaLLY TMZ gets this story up- 3 days after it breaks on radar online and Daily Mail - dropping the ball much tmz?

mike

I bet his crotch smells like old sweaty socks that have been left in a tied up bag for two weeks!!!

Becky

So Kim's mom has talked him into releasing his own sex tapes as well.
**** off fame whores.

ManiacalZebra

Where's the option for "I'd rather poke my eyes out than watch either"?