Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

who-me

There is also a video at the aquarium where gay fish is going to town on fish sticks.

Kari

Dear TMZ: When you allow us to vote for things like whose sex tape we'd rather see - Kanye's or Kim Kardashian's -- pleae give us a third choice like NONE OF THE ABOVE!

ohreally

He went off the deep end when his mother passed. SMh

Mike Flagg

I wouldn't want to see any performance whatsoever from this talent less self important *******. Why would the world need not one but two auto tuned sex tapes?

DaveT

40 minutes of sex? What's a guy supposed to do for the remaining 37 minutes?

Duchess

I'm guessing it's mainly white folks responding. The truth is y'all want to watch this tape more than anything else, y'all just which y'alls had his stamina when banging a chick, eh?

BellaJ

Tmz your poll forgot option C: NEITHER!!!

Kim

This is all a load of bull. I doubt if there is a second tape and the supposoed 1st tape is probably not even anything anyway. Kanye does not need a sext tape to make him he is already made, he is one of the biggest rappers in the world next to Jay Z and here lately even more so than Jay Z, other rappers are beating down his door to work with him, the one thing I would say is I just don't understand why these celebs are so stupid to put stuff on their computer and phones, they are always more vunerable than most to get hacked, stupid move, but I don't see the big deal, he wasn't married to anyone so he had sex and videotaped it, who is that going to kill? there are bigger sh*t in the world the worry about. That tape will NEVER see dayliight.

STFUP

Where's the poll option for: "I'd rather burn my eyes out with a red hot poker!"?

Whome?

TMZ is once again showing how much they are ran by the Kardashian machine. Come on, an article actually saying that Kanye lasted 20 and 40 minutes nonstop? TMZ must be in some trouble in the ratings or something.

ShoeGurlie

******************NONE!!!!!!!!!!!**********************

Rafaelle Zuccaro

He says he has 2?? I know he has 3--- One with a Pig, another with a goat- and then the real kicker is that he has onw with a known Whore-- Kim Kardashian!!!!!

xx.alyssa.xx

This guy is just getting creepy

Tabloid Diva

He is so damn ugly, who the hell would want to see that? TMZ--> give us a "Neither" option so when u post these surveys, I can vote!

DJ