Lindsay Lohan

Rushed to Hospital

With Lung Infection

9/24/2012 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC last night ... and sources connected to the actress tell us she's suffering from a bad lung infection.

Lindsay has been telling friends she's been dealing with a bad case of "walking pneumonia" for the last couple weeks -- and last night, we're told things got so bad she had to go to the hospital.

We're told Lindsay was taken to Mt. Sinai, where she received medication for the infection -- including antibiotics -- and was discharged shortly after.

Lindsay's currently resting back in her hotel room.

tamara

Chain smoking tends to send a person to the hospital emergency room a lot. It's just sad to watch her doing this.

Boozez

The ONLY reason she would be would be an O.D.

jc

What now the 9th grader won't let us type S.L.A.G
What gives?

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Someone can translate this Morse Code for me:

.-.. --- .... .- -. / .. ... / .- / .-. --- - - . -. --..-- / ... -- . .-.. .-.. -.-- / -.-. ..- -. - .-.-.-

Christy

Stop smoking drugs you bloated loser!

Fabienne

So she went to the designer hand bag of hospitals. You know the celebs go to Cedars sinai or Mt sinai. to get in the news. So this one might have talked to Chatou Marmont and decided not to keep her in over night as she might not pay that pesky bill they would give her.

Zutopia

rot crotch?

Sad sad

If you guys don't know you can die of pneumonia. You guys would feelterrible if she did die of that. Hope she get's better as that's not something to mess around with.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Any of y'all who took the overs at 45, can kiss that money goodbye!

Hot Farts

When I ask my kids, Hey, should we go to Disneyland for xmas?" they say " I'm down mom" we all have that venacular now. When someone asks me something and I respond in the positive I say "I'm down"

When Lindsay the Hooker is asked if she wants to fvk for a room she says "yeah, I'm down...wardspiral"

UPYOURS

Look I have had both walking pneumonia and regular pneumonia MANY times. I couldn't have gone out partying under ANY cir***stances. Hell, I could barely lift my hand let alone my arm for tossing back belts. I think they need her for some re-shoots with Charlie and she doesn't have the balls to do it.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

FUDGE!

Ellie G

I just sent her a case of Pall Mall non-filters along with my Get Well wishes. I would hope you could all do the same. Poor thing.

Bitch please

It was a bad case of Herpes outbreak. They prescribed her Valtrex and sent her off her way. Thats all.

Grandma Cracker

My, my, my, been gone all day. Such terrible news for Lindsay, and I notice a new trend. The people that used to get hate checks for making death statements are no longer getting hate checks, but lots of likes.
`
What was the defining moment? For me it was the trashing of Liz trailer.........