Lindsay Lohan

Rushed to Hospital

With Lung Infection

9/24/2012 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC last night ... and sources connected to the actress tell us she's suffering from a bad lung infection.

Lindsay has been telling friends she's been dealing with a bad case of "walking pneumonia" for the last couple weeks -- and last night, we're told things got so bad she had to go to the hospital.

We're told Lindsay was taken to Mt. Sinai, where she received medication for the infection -- including antibiotics -- and was discharged shortly after.

Lindsay's currently resting back in her hotel room.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

marknyc

the faker better start counting the money because LiLo will sue and she looks serious. Good for her, I'd do the same.

UPYOURS

I realized why she is faking being so sick, goes back to a question I asked last week. Wasn't she supposed to fly to Europe to do GagGag's video? Remember, it was done way back when they had their "slumber" party? Its REAL hard for me to type "slumber party" when we all know damned well it was a drinking/drug party.

Luv

Here's a picture of Infection Girl a few inches from that child's face! She said she had felt sick for weeks. She must have been intentionally trying to infect this child or she was never sick at all:

Luv

I hope the child Lindsay was carrying sues her via someone at Child Protection Services. She was right in that child's face, even though she thought she had walking pneumonia, went to the ER, and was told she had a lung infection. Perhaps the artist father is to blame for this too. Child protection services should be involved.

BB not bb

I believe pneumonia is when you are wheezing and coughing up blood and pieces of your lungs. Just a regular cold or flu can put congestion in your lungs, but that is not pneumonia. Maybe what she has is also known as a chest cold.

I think that fresh air and bright sunshine help with this condition, as does drinking hot broth.

Fuck Celebrities

8ull$1t

billy

Boo Hoo.... I'm a chain smoker and I can't handle it...

lissabirdie

Girls gonna end up with COPD

Nikki

CREEPY !!!!!

ℂakℯ ℓikℯ ℒady ℊaℊa‏@stefgermgaga

Is this lindsay lohan at the FAME launch?? http://cdn04.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/17/lindsay-lohan-lady-gaga-perfume-launch-0917-5.jpg

Look at her hands..Yikes!

Heather

Just a note... pretty sure she wasn't rushed to Mt. Sanai, where Moses received the 10 Commandments... Haha. It's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. :) But no worries, I still LOVE you guys!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16