Sean Kingston

Justin Bieber GAVE ME

His Chrome Fisker Karma

9/24/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092412_sean_kingston_launch
It pays to be Justin Bieber's BFF ... 'cause Sean Kingston tells TMZ the Biebs GAVE HIM his old chrome-plated Fisker Karma simply because he got bored with it.

Kingston was leaving Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood this weekend when the valet drove up in the Karma ... which Justin initially got as an 18th birthday gift from his manager Scooter Braun.

So ... why did Bieber decide to re-gift his super-fast, super-expensive car?

Sean gave us the full explanation (check out the video) ... but Kingston should be careful -- 'cause Fisker Automotive recalled roughly 2,400 of the Karmas to fix a defective cooling fan unit that was the cause of a vehicle fire back in August.

The chrome car has a pretty infamous track record with police -- Justin was pulled over in the ride at least twice ... including one time for driving at breakneck speeds on L.A.'s 101 freeway.

0924_bieber_speeding_x17Drive safe!

sharon

Yeah, I'm sure all you haters out there would be complaining about him giving away his car if it were you on the receiving line. I myself would love to have a friend like that!

ray

THAT thing is without question the cheesiest thin on the road. I mean seriously FUGLY. it screams "look at me I'm a dork."

kathy

You haters on here are sounding more pathetic by the day!! You are just jealous that he can get any car he wants, and you can't! Stop your whining and try living your own life, instead of worrying about a teenage boy and what he does with his car!

kathy

I actually think it was nice of Justin to give his car to one of his friends! That car was nothing but trouble for Justin anyway! But to be honest, I dont know if i believe that he just gave it to him, If you heard in the video, Sean said He dropped it off at my house and said i can drive it whenever i want! Doesnt sound like its a permanent gift!

Justin is starting his North American part of his tour this week, then his European tour next year, so i personally think he just lent it to him!! Either way, Good riddance to that paparazzi magnet of a car!!

EastCoastChopper

The first thing I would do is spray that bitch flat-black! Yup/

Sassy

He gave away a special 18th birthday gift from his own manager?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Still... not enough chrome for the average black guy. Needs to triple chrome plate the interior. I think that would settle it.

Gotta love Canada

Wow, can't believe the jealousy on this website! Wow, Im shocked. Bieb has done no wrong. He stays away from drugs like most American child actors. Is that why you are all upset?

Big D

I wonder if he was able to wipe all the gay off of it first?

Sarah

Cops most likely told him if you are going to drive that car and draw attention to yourself your on your own. They can't babysit him every time he wants to go somewhere on tax payers dime..

kathy

HA! HA!! TMZ are such idiots!! Justin Bieber's manager just told Gossip Cop that Sean Kingston was joking with TMZ, and TMZ fell for it! Dummies!! Scooter(Justins manager said that Justin let Sean Kingston borrow the car for one day!! I find this so funny, you wanna know why? TMZ doesn't seem to check on anything before they even report stuff like this, They just believe everything that is said to them, then they look like total idiots afterwards when the actual truth comes out! Way to Go Sean, you got TMZ good!!

billy

Sean who? Beiber sucks....

nope

so lot of lames retarded idiots think by saying something bad about justin bieber is going to excessive low self esteem

Bobby

Didn't JB give Sean a jet ski a year or so ago. I think JB is evil.

baybek8s

Breaking news!!!!! Rapper shot by LAPD after being mistaking for a carjacker. Sean should give that car back to Justin.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments