Fiona Apple

Worn Thin

9/25/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

0925_fiona_apple_PCNFiona Apple has had a really rough week ... and it shows.

As we first reported, the 35-year-old singer was busted for weed and hash possession in Texas last week, then landed herself in a feud with the arresting officers, blasting 4 of the cops at a concert this weekend for allegedly mistreating her during the arrest.

One officer at the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Dept. responded to the attack, telling Apple to "just shut up and sing."

But it all appears to be taking a toll -- because the 35-year-old "Criminal" singer was spotted heading to her House of Blues concert in New Orleans last night looking gaunt and rail thin.

Touring can be brutal.

0925_fiona_apple_through_footer

Suzanne

They must not have found her cocaine! That's a seriously geeked out face if i ever did see one.

buzz kill

What a haggard wretch.

elm

she's on more than maryjuana. Either horse and/or mother's little helpers et al.....

kicksroute66

Dumb shi$&@ts like this is why drugs are still illegal

Carleen

She looks like she is on something. She needs to have thanksgiving dinner. Come on November get here fast cuz she needs your help.

jokerchick

I heart Fiona, ONE sandwich a day is all I ask of her (and maybe to get off the bad bad shyt, not the weed)

JB

It's funny how she tried to use her "celebrity"....she's one of those bizarre eccentric woman singers who's really only known because of her name -which is catchy to say the least. But she's nothing anyone but the san fran gay crowd and the trippy Alannis-like "I am so depressed and dark" watch me spin around with my arms out and twirl in my hemp dress in my dirty bare feet while you smell my odd "I'm a vegetarian with that no meat ketone nature girl odor" like.

AND my gosh - look at the fingernail in the picture. It has that dark brown, watch me get so wasted and high while I still smoke cigarettes and then scratch me arse, look to it. Just nasty. I am no prize, but these types girls gross me out and newsflash ladies - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, my gosh. We men all realize that the ugliest, dirtiest, biggest, bitchiest, whatever women ALWAYS find a guy to sleep with them - that should never validate who you are and give you a false sense of self-worth if you're still nasty.

nORRis8

Who is she? Never heard of her.

ohreally

She was perfect at pic # 15. Shame.

Donnie

She's always been very thin.

LAgossipwhore

WHOA! She looks like she's aged 20 years and been rode hard and hung up wet. Jesus, that's scary!

Sylvixen

She was never a hottie !!!! She was just young!!! That's what drugs & alcohol does to a person, premature aging!!!!

moviestar5

She looks terrible for her age.

dyls_E

nothing a few hamburgers couldn't fix. 99% of the time she looks amazing tho

yadda yadda

she looks like she is sick. Are we sure everything is ok with her?