Lil Wayne

I Got GOD

On Speed Dial

9/25/2012 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092512_lil_wayne_launch
More gold from Lil Wayne's HILARIOUS deposition video -- and this time, the rapper claims he speaks directly to God.

As we reported, Weezy sat for the depo back in June as part of his lawsuit against Quincy Jones III -- who he's suing over a documentary film about the rapper ... a film Wayne called a "scandalous portrayal."

We already released three awesome clips from the sit-down -- and now here's clip #4 ... in which Quincy's lawyer, Pete Ross of the law firm of Browne George Ross, questions Wayne about who the rapper confided in when he first expressed disdain for Quincy's documentary.

Weezy dodges the question a few times at first, then says, "The first person likely that would have been told by me would be God because I tell him everything."

Quincy's lawyer can't help laughing. It only gets better from there.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

He's referring to MONEY.

Majestik

And he talks to God? Um, that's hilarious why? It's no worse than all these rappers accepting awards and stating right off the bat, "I'd like to thank God, or I'd like to thank the Lord, my Saviour". You guys are really grasping at straws. I speak to God every day also, thanking him for my good life, does that mean I have him on speed dial?

DaveT

I though God spoke to me once and gave me his number but when I woke up and called the number it turned out to be Pizza Hut.

w

Makes sense he has God on speed dial, I'm sure he has a lot of explaining to do to God and while he's at it he should be begging for forgiveness, being a part of the devil worshiping Illuminati isn't helping him.

Leave It Alone

If you believe in God, you can talk to him. What do you think prayer is?

@iAMTIMWILSON

'Puff Puff, Pass"

ManiacalZebra

Yet somehow, the "scandalous portrayal" is worse than this? If he thought the do***entary made him look bad, how does he feel this makes him look?

BW

Silly lil migger, trick are for kids.

KnuckleDragger

Maybe li'l Wayne should have Michele Bachman (R) Minn on speed dial. He talks to God, God talks to Michele Bachman, li'l Wayne calls up Michele Bachman for God's reply.

Brien

What he needs is to put a dentist on speed-dial.

Mumra the Ever Living

. . . . but God constantly hangs up when Lil Douche calls.

Tammy

There's nothing odd about talking to God: we can all do it. And in my experience, He responds. It's not always the response I want, but it has, thus far, always worked out for the best.

I'm A Lawyer

He's gone full retard, and is not coming back.

Carl

I'm glad he tells God these things, because otherwise how would God find out?

Patrick

What more proof do you need other than this. This mistake is proof that black people evolved from apes. Of course in his case the evolved part did not take.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments