Lil Wayne

I Got GOD

On Speed Dial

9/25/2012 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092512_lil_wayne_launch
More gold from Lil Wayne's HILARIOUS deposition video -- and this time, the rapper claims he speaks directly to God.

As we reported, Weezy sat for the depo back in June as part of his lawsuit against Quincy Jones III -- who he's suing over a documentary film about the rapper ... a film Wayne called a "scandalous portrayal."

We already released three awesome clips from the sit-down -- and now here's clip #4 ... in which Quincy's lawyer, Pete Ross of the law firm of Browne George Ross, questions Wayne about who the rapper confided in when he first expressed disdain for Quincy's documentary.

Weezy dodges the question a few times at first, then says, "The first person likely that would have been told by me would be God because I tell him everything."

Quincy's lawyer can't help laughing. It only gets better from there.

Patrick

What more proof do you need other than this. This mistake is proof that black people evolved from apes. Of course in his case the evolved part did not take.

Nate

Ways to cheat life and make some money very creatively ... www.easymoneyhacks.com

Brian

OMG an WTF More clips please! What a tool!

sharkhuntersfo

Thios is what happens when you read the bible and take drugs at the same time

Patrick

If I looked like him I would be angry too.

tetrakiss

Lil' Wayne is religious, what's so funny about this? I mean, I get it, he's beating around the bush but the way he answered the question was legit. I would've told God, too. I'd pray for guidance. I mean, honestly, this guy isn't really an "I'll sue your ass off" kind of guy, you rarely hear about him. His answers are obviously intended to give ZERO help to the defendants.

Sad sad

Oh no he incriminated himself by admitting to talking to an imaginary person. Keep your mouth shut.

miu

This "scandalous portrayal" can't be much worse than this...

campy

Q: What are the 26 letters of the alphabet?
Wayne: I don't remember.

Q: When's the last time you took a bath?
Wayne: I don't recall.

Q: How many women have you raped?
Wayne: I don't remember.

Q: What color is the sky?
Wayne: I don't recall.

jetfanglo

and there IS NO MERIT IN 'PROFILING'................oookaaaaay............he b sooo cool,no? in his hoodie ......soooo coool..............

KNUCKLEDRAGGER

Wow

dman

I got furniture that is smarter than this tool.

devilgirl

Why do you keep promoting this as hilarious? What is so funny about an ugly POS acting a fool?

ted

trash

Rich

This boy needs a can of whoop a.. released upon his ugly face...lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments