Lil Wayne Deposition

Short on Memory

But HILARIOUS!!!

9/25/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092412_lil_wayne_one_liners_launch
It's the most entertaining legal proceeding -- possibly ever! In a videotaped deposition ... Lil Wayne -- who is suing Quincy Jones III over a documentary about him -- says he can't remember ANYTHING -- but what he DOES remember is hysterical.

Q III had his production team follow Lil Wayne around for months to chronicle his life as he was putting together his album, "Tha Carter III." It appears Lil was on board, but things fell apart because the rapper hated the movie, calling it a "scandalous portrayal."

Lil Wayne is grilled by Quincy's lawyer, Pete Ross from the powerhouse law firm of Browne George Ross, who hammers Wayne about his criminal record, but the rapper claims he remembers nothing.

092412_lil_wayne_i_dont_recall_launch
And then there are the alleged threats Wayne makes against Pete Ross. Wayne says he wasn't threatening the lawyer. You be the judge.

092412_lil_wayne_alleged_threats_launch
You gotta watch the videos. Writing Wayne's words in a post does not do it justice.

There's so much more.  We'll be putting more videos up throughout the day.

Elmer Fudd

is this guy retarted?? If so at least he has an excuse.

Kate

If this is how Wayne's willing to act in court, how much worse must Quincy's movie be to be considered 'scandalous'? What a low life.

Hank

What a complete douche bag!! Just sad that losers like this have the chance to really make something of their lives. What a complete piece of crap!!

Papichulo168

After watching this guy make a fool of himself, I think I owe Justin Bieber a huge apology.

CriticXtreme

The only thing that makes this guy attractive is money and the fact he has made a lot of Necrons money.

LOZAP

This guy is UGLY ALL DAMN DAY! If he EVER decided to have plastic surgery to fix that CATASTROPHY of a face the Plastic Surgeon would most surely turn him away and probably say "I can't work Miracles dude"! Everytime he opens his mouth it looks as if his breat smells like SOGGY NACHO CHEESE DORITO'S AND HUMID ASS! NAAAAAASTY!

justahippy60

To his defence the question.. Is it something...was stupid and could have been phrased differently. Hes not as stupid as protrayed

Heather

How arrogant. is this what money has done to this guy, or was he always like this? Either way, let's see him earn and keep a job with normal income. i bet we would see a much more appreciate and kinder person to society.

Patrick

Looking forward to the TMZ story about this pile of dung getting killed or offing his own dumb ass. Then the smug look will be on the faces of all those who think trash like this should have been disposed of long ago.

Joao

I don't know who's more ridiculous, TMZ or Lil Wayne. I wasted my time watching the three clips and unless my hearing skipped on me I heard nothing about a threat and furthermore it wasn't "hilarious". The dude is a ghetto rat who knows the system and has no respect for it [as well it does not deserve]. He pays his lawyers and his the court cuts him breaks--what's to respect. While not answering the questions will not help his situation [whatever it is] I frankly think he's smart [in a counter-productive way], each question was designed to lead to another until he was trapped as it stood the attorney got no where... and frankly that's where the rub is.

Paul2281

Wayne Michael act like a prick as usual....He gets so frustrated with himself because he knows he sounding like a friggin dumb ass...He gives the human race a bad look for sure....lol...Little Wayne,what a joke....

Uncle Rufus

The fact that this RETARD HAS a career is MIND BOGGLING!

madelineis60

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he sound just a tad like Bill Clinton during his questioning, when Bill replied "that depends on what is, is"? I thought he was brilliant. I cony even know who this guy is, but I thought he was pretty smart. And yes, he isn't that attractive.

DG

Lil Wayne shall no longer be known as Lil Wayne. He shall henceforth be known as "Pete Ross's Bitch"!

customcalendars4u2

I don't like some lawyers & don't particularly care for judges,but this sarcastic rude boy Lil Wayne comes off Smug, ridiculously ****y and acts like he suffers from mental illness. There's nothing funny about his behavior & I think it's embarrassing especially, because of all the young black male fans who look up to him and will go into a courtroom somewhere and try to pull a Weazy and get locked up for life behind it... I can just hear all of his overindulged offspring defying authority in the very near future due to his unsavory representation of human existence. I can't see him proving his point by suddenly having selective amnesia following these questions; he's in a sworn deposition claiming that he was made to look bad in some do***entary,but he's proving right here that you can only make yourself look bad on camera by conducting yourself in this manner! When they(the powers that be)are ready for this fool to become nonexistent in our universe who's gonna protect him?? In my Tony Montana voice with spit flying, when that time comes..... (They're Gonna Squash You Weezey Like A FU*KING ****'A ROACH!!!)