Ann Romney

I EAT Like a Celebrity

9/26/2012 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_romney_launch
Ann Romney
followed up her "Tonight Show" appearance with dinner at LA landmark, The Ivy -- a restaurant known for 2 things: paparazzi and high-priced salads.

Mitt Romney's wife walked out of the Ivy last night with 4 friends and Secret Service agents in tow -- but she was tight-lipped when we asked the question everyone wants answered ... when you leave The Ivy: "What did you have for dinner?"

Fact is the most popular menu item is a grilled veggie salad ... which will run you anywhere from $27.75 to $37.75.

Take that 47-percenters.

For the record ... Ann's friends told us they THINK she had salad with fish.

Buster

Stop with the political biased. I watch/read TMZ for entertainment not political opinion. This is really starting to turn me off and I will start looking at other shows in the same time slot

Melnick

So is this standard now, you'll report on how much celebrities spend at these hotspots? Or just republicans. Michelle can wear $60...0 sneakers to a food bank and a $9000 jacket to meet the queen, but republicans need to wear sackcloth.

Buster

Pathetic. Stay in the "entertainment" business.

dale12

QUESTION....Do you ask the Obama's what they had for dinner on date nights....When they fly from Washington D.C. to Chicago on Airforce 1, on the taxpayers dime????? Huh......

The Media Suck Big Time, why don't you all just go set up tents in the Obama's front yard?

Sabrina

Another question: What does Michelle Obama eat for dinner on her ridiculously expensive vacations?

Mick

At least mrs Romney pays for her own food Not taxpayer money

arale norimaki

You people. You’re always asking annoying questions and daring to insinuate that there’s something wrong with all those Romney tax havens and offshore accounts.

Why don’t you stick to clipping coupons or whatever it is you people do to stay busy?

We’ve given all you people need to know

ann romney

ratbag

The only reason to go to the Ivy is to be seen. The food is not good and you have to push through a phalanx of papparazzi. So you're basically going there hoping your pix are in the news.

dale12

A Backlash against the Media is coming, Mark My words....On November the 2nd....the Media will be proven to be Biased & Out of Touch with the citizens of the U.S.!

Stokanator

Hot story! I've been dying to know what Obama is eating tonight! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep until I find out!

OBAMA CLAUS

Oh please , TMZ , why you always picking on Ann ? The pretty girl always gets picked on, im sure she can handle it , for sure, but shouldn't TMZ be using your _brain_ for a change ?

As i like to keep track of these things for some curious reason , i will note that most of TMZ topics average around 10 to 20 postings_dpending on the 'Celebs" _rise or fall_when TMZ puts up a relevant topic_ it quickly spikes into the hundreds_

I , one small voice whining in the wilderness ,am sending my vote to the R_with a kiss on it_because it is time for a change.

Will

Looks like a nice place to eat. I'm sure if they took food stamps TMZ empoyees would be all over it!

F*!kTMZ

Wow, the two uninformed losers who are hosting TMZ Live just made me change the channel and be done with TMZ. Why in the hell would you start airing biased political BS stories??? If your TMZ buses end up with slashed tires and broken windshields - don't look my way.

Jen

Who cares what this bitch eats or where.

BlackBarbie818

I HATE HER AND HER UPTIGHT RIGHT-WING LOOSER NOT GOING 2 WIN RACIST KLU-KLUX KLAN GRAND DRAGON HUSBAND!!!!!