Fiona Apple

I REALLY Regret

My Weed Arrest

9/26/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_apple_launch
Fiona Apple
desperately regrets her hash and weed arrest last week -- because the drug bust is taking ALL the spotlight away from her new album ... and she bitched about it last night ... on tape.

Fiona was performing at the House of Blues in New Orleans -- and before she kicked off her set, she addressed the crowd, saying, "This record with me ... I'm really sorry ... All the work we did is being overshadowed by this bulls**t."

Fiona's obviously referring to her Texas drug bust last week, when she was allegedly popped with a baseball-sized chunk of weed and a bunch of hash. According to cops, Fiona admitted the drugs were hers.

Fiona then ignited a firestorm by publicly blasting 4 police officers for allegedly mistreating her during the arrest. In a bizarre moment on stage the other night ... She said she kept a log of the abuses in a "lockbox" and planned to use it against the officers.

But last night she took it all back, saying ... "There are no f**king lock boxes. I didn't make up a code. It was my way to make a parallel between the south. I am not that f**ked up."

Sure.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

It was my way to make a parallel between the self

suck a what fiona ?

CC

Fiona is just another DUD (Doped Up Diva)....

HRH Prince Michael

(*Listening to the innovative and infectious "Oh Sailor" by the often-superb Fiona Apple)

The House of David 20Twelve:
Hebrews Twelve;28-29 is HERE,
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

I don't think she regrets anything and she DOES look ****ed up.

Joe

Fiona, take a look at what drugs have done to your body over the years. Anyone, that gives a craaap what you have to say are just as stupid and effed up as you.

Phishie from Philly

I really regret my weed arrest but not my hash arrest because that was some good s.hit.
Phishie from Philly

Elixis

Who cares, it's just weed. for christ sake just legalize it already. damn..

Le Harv

What is she talking about? A "lockbox" is like a PO Box that you set up so that customers send their checks directly to it and the bank has access. The banks deposits the checks into your account.

Maybe she meant a safe deposit box.

A1A

"I am not that f**ked up." Oh really? You could have fooled me.

DaveT

Marijuana is dangerous I remember my brother smoked some once and violently attacked a package of Oreos

Laura

She does realize that she created this mess herself, doesn't she? I mean..caught with illegal drugs, publicly complaining about the police after a drug arrest..just yes, like people are saying..shut up and sing.

Gretel

Yeah Fiona everybody's sorry when they get caught. Had you not gotten busted you'd still be smoking, so don't try to bull_zhit the bull_zhitters bitch.

Leave It Alone

I was really looking forward to this tour and she was amazing live. She is extremely talented. Too bad people like to focus more on the negative than the positive.

Max

You can assign partial blame to the tour manager and driver. EVERYONE knows you'll get stopped on I-10 going through Sierra Blanca. If they'll arrest Willie for weed there, you can be damn sure they'll arrest everyone else.

Yep

Captured on tape? Come on now nobody has videocameras with tapes anymore, just say captured on video. If anything it was captured on memory card, but saying that sounds dumb, so do as I instructed and just say captured on video. You're dating yourself, most the kids that visit this site don't even know what a tape is, they think it's something you use to stick posters to your wall.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments