'Dancing With The Stars'

Pam Anderson, Kirstie Alley

Make Diva Demands

9/26/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925_pam_anderson_kristey_alley_dwts_compostie"Dancing With The Stars" is not even one week into the competition but all-star contestants Pam Anderson and Kirstie Alley are already laying down unique demands behind-the-scenes ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the production tell us ... Pam requested her trailer be fully stocked with cases of bottled coconut water called Beyond. Not so crazy, you say? Well the brand is imported from Australia ... and almost impossible to find in the U.S.

Meanwhile, we're told Kirstie REFUSES to eat the craft service food provided by "DWTS" ... and instead chooses to stick to her custom designed diet program Organic Liaison -- which gets hauled in for her daily.

FYI -- Kirstie's rep tells TMZ ... the actress lost 100lbs on her frou-frou diet and is committed to sticking with it ... and adds, "Steve Jobs didn't listen to music on a Zune."

What's a Zune?

hugh

Well, they won't have to deal with Pam anymore.

DaveT

Kristie is fun, Pam is snobby

Jordan

Don't theese people realize that there demands mean nothing to the producers because the Producers will axe them at anytime.

yenny

I'm glad Pam is gone, but Vita Co Co water is not hard to find or even that expensive! I live in a small town and I've seen it at the local grocery store. Did TMZ even look for it...anywhere??? As for Kirstie, of course she won't eat craft services, she's hocking her own weight loss program "Organic Liaison"! Again TMZ, research? As for what a zune is, it WAS Microsoft's brand of digital music players. Steve Jobs would most likely listen to an ipod, so she's saying if you're marketing something, you should be using that product not a competitors. Research TMZ, research! I only have a high school education, but if you're hiring, call me, I can help you do a little research!

Morticia Cowghoul

No surprise that Pam was the first to go w/ such an unreasonable request. Such entitlement...very unattractive. I don't even watch this show.

LRT

These old broads need to be more worried about having alleve, heating pads, and fiber in their trailers... I know, I am their age!

stef

Pam is (thankfully) history so no biggie on the water...but if Kirstie invented this Organic Liaison line of food, why doesn't she get it for free?

News Flash

A Zune is a cheap iPod.

Phreaky

It's so funny they continue to pretend she lost the weight using that bottled garbage she hawks. It was just a coincidence she lost the weight at the exact same time she was dancing for 6 hours a day and sweating it off... That cult of hers sure does like to pretend a lot.

Gretel

Am I the only person who things Kirstie Alley is not easy to look at and a total fake when the cameras roll .... any camera?

Potato

Who the **** even watches this show?

lori

Kirstie's I get and it is understandable. Pam's is definitely diva.

Laura

Pam wasn't in a position to make demands..her career has been in the toilet for years. And now Dancing won't have to deal with her demands any more.

Danielle

I can understand Kirstie wanting to stick to her diet. Pam was being a Diva.

BB not bb

Well that is why they are called stars, because they act like they are above other people. I can kind of understand kirstie wanting her special food, since she has been unable to lose weight for so long. I suppose even Jenny Craig didn't work for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments