Piers Morgan

Kelsey Grammer's BANNED

From My Show

9/26/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_piers_launch
Move over Madonna ... Piers Morgan tells TMZ, he's got a new enemy ... Kelsey Grammer ... who's now officially BANNED from Morgan's show after walking off the set last week.

Morgan was out in NYC yesterday ... and he's clearly still pissed about last week's incident when Grammer bolted from his scheduled appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- just minutes before the interview started.

Morgan claimed Kelsey ditched the CNN show after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments.

And now, Morgan's holding a big grudge ... telling us Grammer's little stunt will be his last -- because he's NEVER welcome back on the show.

FYI -- Morgan has already banned Madonna from his show ... but no one really knows why.

Ed BonGiovanni

Madonna and Grammar banned. CNN ought to ban that fop MORGAN...he's worthless !

Boots

Kelsy shoulda known better than to have a civilized conversation with the likes of Pierce. He is nothing but shady s***. I can't stand him!
Nor can I stand Camilla.
Too bad Kelsy didn't walk out on HER before he impregnated her. She is nothing but white trash.

Mike

Piers Morgan is one of the WORST so called "journalists" ever put on the airwaves. If he doesn't agree with your stand, no matter what the issue, he'll proceed to talk over you so that you can't voice your opinion. Why have guests? Just have the show be about Piers Morgan! At least that way, most folks will know to tune him out!

PurpleGranny

The Piers Morgan talk show is banned from my living room. His attitude just plain sucks, and he definitely does NOT know how to ask questions.

Judy

Kelsey should not have bolted, but I'm surprised he'd appear on Pier's show in the first place. Can't stand Piers Morgan and say what you will about Kelsey...he obviously has some emotional issues, but he is a BRILLIANT actor, both dramatic and comedic. I'll always love him. Just wish I could get his new cable show "Boss."

Ed

He was arrogant, self centered and borish on AGT and it's pretty obvious he hasn't changed! What a dork!

all about the money

There should be a third choice. Who should be banned for life? Kelsey, Madonna, or Piers. Obvious choice would be Piers.

b kaczmarski

My son, who is married to a Brit, lives in London. When I spoke about Piers Morgan's new show they laughed so hard and said the British couldn't stand him and were glad he left the country. So I guess we are stuck with his pompous and arrogant personality until CNN boots him.

CavKChas

Kelsey Grammar is a bed-hopping, republicon who thinks he can do no wrong. Boy does he have lots of people fooled. Thank you Piers.

Kathy

I think you guys are missing the point. He was scheduled to be on the show, basically threw a temper tantrum and walked out. (now, everyone is standing around doing nothing, who do we get now?!) Very immature and pretty classless if you ask me!

Jay

Piers Morgan is a former lacky of the Murdocks. I would trust Madonna ore Kelse Gammer a lot farther ten I wuld trst Morgan.

mwg

Go back to England Piers. We don't want you here.

frank priviti

piers morgan is a spoiled brat that needs a good whack kelsey grammer is a smart funny respectable person. piers needs to get over his inflated ego

JOAN

lololol Kelsey walked off his show is he serious!!!!

Alan C.

Piers Morgan is such a wienny ! Does anyone still watch his show ?