Piers Morgan

Kelsey Grammer's BANNED

From My Show

9/26/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_piers_launch
Move over Madonna ... Piers Morgan tells TMZ, he's got a new enemy ... Kelsey Grammer ... who's now officially BANNED from Morgan's show after walking off the set last week.

Morgan was out in NYC yesterday ... and he's clearly still pissed about last week's incident when Grammer bolted from his scheduled appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- just minutes before the interview started.

Morgan claimed Kelsey ditched the CNN show after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments.

And now, Morgan's holding a big grudge ... telling us Grammer's little stunt will be his last -- because he's NEVER welcome back on the show.

FYI -- Morgan has already banned Madonna from his show ... but no one really knows why.

Alan C.

Piers Morgan is such a wienny ! Does anyone still watch his show ?

cowboy1936

who cares!!! these people are s*** -

Margie

Kelsey Grammer's behavior was extremely unprofessional. I've never been a fan of his, going back to his Cheers days. In fact I think he was one of the downfalls of the show. I gave Frazier a watch or two before deciding he was the problem with the show. Quite a few people like him as his shows stay on so he is getting the ratings and that's fine, that's why they make remotes so I can turn him off.
His walking off Piers Morgan's show because of a picture of his ex-wife in the promos is childish and so unprofessional it is inexcuseable. He just proved he is a male prima donna or diva. Sorry Kelsey, you just aren't that good to pull that kind of crap.
One can only hope that other talk show hosts will be wary of having him as a guest, and will opt for more grateful guests to appear on their programs.

BarbaraAnn

hahahaha, like anyone cares even a little bit about Piers Morgan! He is such a creepy girly/man and so conceited it is pathetic. Kelsey probably banned himself from having to deal with that weirdo Piers! I ban Piers from my TV and from America! Go back to England where you belong, loser!

dave

grammers about as interesting as watching paint dry...what a loss to the talk show circuit...

Bill

Larry King ran that show for years and probably never banned two people. This tool has banned two people in the short time he has been there.

Bill

That's OK; Piers Mogan is permanently banned from my TV.

Peter Hobson

If either Madonna or Kelsey called and asked to be on, Piers would be on them like vultures on a gut wagon, asking what time they could make it.

scott

Piers who??? Last I heard he has less than 600,000 viewers.... Larry King had more than that and he should have retired years before he did

Paul

Kelsey is probably with Madonna crying every night...

Lov2elkhnt

Kelsey's got company, that CNN dweeb who hates the USA, Morgan, is banned fdrom my home TV.

C. Manson

Do you think Kelsey Grammer really cares that he won't be on Piers Morgan's show? Does Piers think he's Oprah?? How many people actually watch Morgan's show? I know Madonna is all broken up she won't be allowed on Morgan's show. Piers doesn't understand its the celebraties who make the show... not him.

Brian

So does anyone actually watch this guy's show?

Lonnie

piers morgan is an idoit and a clown in my opinion.

Droopy

Who the hell gives a damn about Piers Morgan and his show anyway ? He definitely is now the most hated Brit and so-called TV host in The U.S., even hated way way more than his last boss Simon Cowell. I agree with all Americans in wishing him a Bon Voyage back to England.