Piers Morgan

Kelsey Grammer's BANNED

From My Show

9/26/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_piers_launch
Move over Madonna ... Piers Morgan tells TMZ, he's got a new enemy ... Kelsey Grammer ... who's now officially BANNED from Morgan's show after walking off the set last week.

Morgan was out in NYC yesterday ... and he's clearly still pissed about last week's incident when Grammer bolted from his scheduled appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- just minutes before the interview started.

Morgan claimed Kelsey ditched the CNN show after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments.

And now, Morgan's holding a big grudge ... telling us Grammer's little stunt will be his last -- because he's NEVER welcome back on the show.

FYI -- Morgan has already banned Madonna from his show ... but no one really knows why.

Hefe

Kelsey's banned from a show that no one watches??

I'm sure his day is ruined.

bruce

as i/we should care what some 2nd rate british hack does or doesnot want on his little watched show?

taz

I'm sure that Kelsey doesn't give two ****es about it.

arkbri

the reason for the outrage is that Kelsey ran out on Piers supposedly over Camille photo....But Kelsey ran right over to Anderson Cooper and gave a full interview about her.. photos included.

ManiacalZebra

I'm sure he's absolutely heartbroken.

TheRealJerseyShore

Banned from a show nobody watches, good move.

bellyman

Should be "who will lose sleep over this?" Piers Morgan Unspiced Rum that's who. As if Sideshow Bob would care less.

Sean

Piers has a show????

Thomas Jefferson

Are we suppose to know who this guy is?

Bobby

Quick, hide the knives from Kelsey.

kitnplayn

Grow Up, Piers Morgan. Your show scammed Kelsey Grammar by posting a picture of his ex-wife, which you did for the sole purpose of inflaming your interview with him. You caused him to feel like you cornered him by using his personal difficulties to frame your interview on his emotions. You are not a class act, Piers Morgan.

Brenda

Last time I checked I thought the station was CNN. I did not know Piers was bigger then CNN.Pier you are full of hot air!!! Who the hell cares who you ban.You are not all that and some more!!

Yep

Kelsey Grammer has to be worth $100 million plus. I'm sure he cares he won't be on some talk show that gets half a rating point on a good night. I didn't even know this guy still had a show, hadn't heard anything about it since he took over for Larry King, seemed to tank right out of the gate. I guess he has to "ban" people to get word out there that he still has a show.

roll3567

Banned fom the piers morgan show? How will his career ever recover?

Susan

Grow up Piers or stay off the TV!!!!!! Remember, treat people like you want to be treated.